We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.
We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

weather

Which Sousse hotels are on sale?
mm/dd/yyyy mm/dd/yyyy
See hotels
north east
reviews: 12
weather

as any one just come bk from sousse can let me know what the weather is like now as going in 2 weeks so i know what to pack please

East Anglia
reviews: 25
1. Re: weather

I have some friends in Tunisia who live there say it's quite cold , Jackets and coats and been looking on my iPhone and it temps now looking at around betweeb 15-19 :/

Durham, United...
reviews: 16
2. Re: weather

I have looked on a few weather sites as we are going on 19th December and its seems fairly good for December. Around 18c day time temps.

Just Google weather for Sousse and choose the best one!

Stevie,The locals always feel the cold during the winter months but us Brits still manage to wear summer clothes!

Edited: 6:27 pm, December 09, 2012
East Anglia
reviews: 25
3. Re: weather

Knitter - Good point actually Lol :) But if temps do manage to stay around 18c still a hell of a lot better then here !

http://www.wunderground.com/ You can try this too and check weather from last year and year before and before if you get me :)

Gosport, United...
reviews: 34
4. Re: weather

Tunisia isn't a winter sun destination.

If the weather is anything like we endured for 3 weeks at the start of this year then it'll be mainly wet and brrr!!

If it is wet and brrr, then make sure you've chosen a decent hotel.

warrenpoint
reviews: 13
5. Re: weather

Hi, the weather is lovely around ten in the morning stays like that until around three in the afternoon then it gets cloudy , around five gets dark very quickly and it get cold, so you need sun stuff for the day and lots of jeans and cardigan for the evening , i saw people wearing their boots in the evening as their is always a cold draft in the hotes so i am wearing mine to travel in and i will have them for the evening and their are confortable.

Durham, United...
6. Re: weather

I have looked at all the long range weather forecasts and I know they arent always accurate but after we have endured freezing temperatures and snow for the past week 18c will do me fine.

It was a toss up between PEK ,Benidorm or a 5 day coach trip in the UK?

PEK won hands down especially for the grand sum of £281 each!

We are staying at the Riviera and would have preferred to stay in a Riu hotel but only Thomson havent any flights from our airport.

We have previously stayed next door at the Abou Sofianne so a nice walk to the Marina.

I know someone who lives south of Sousse in Mahdia and she messaged me to say some tourists were sunbathing!

As long as we can get out and about that will be great.

Edited: 1:27 pm, December 10, 2012
Antwerp, Belgium
reviews: 5
7. Re: weather

The 18° is in the shade, so when the sun shines and you can find a place out the wind, it will be lovely to sunbathe...

Durham, United...
8. Re: weather

Thats good to know maenan.

Its looking quite good for Christmas week according to all the forecasts.

Anything is better than the UK at the moment.

Gosport, United...
reviews: 34
9. Re: weather

@Knitter44<<<It was a toss up between PEK ,Benidorm or a 5 day coach trip in the UK?>>>

Doing a 5 day coach trip with Shearings next month to sunny Morecambe. Return coach, 4 nights HB, two excursions, 4 drinks vouchers pp per day. Cost pp £99. Not bad me thinks. At least I know what weather to expect!

Just got back from Sharm and Red Sea Cruise. Super time. Never fancied Sharm before, but was quite impressed with Na'ama Bay, especially after dark when the place really buzzed. Very warm, upper 70s, too.

5 weeks in Thailand and Cambodia in Feb/Mar. Lots of planning still to do.

Durham, United...
10. Re: weather

LL ,We are also doing a coach trip in January for 4 days and also get the drink vouchers and the excursions for £89! Cant be robbed at that price.

We would have loved to gone to Egypt this month but our current insurance are not including it in the European policy.

We love Hurghada as its more authentic than Sharm which we also like.

After going to Turkey since 1990 Naama bay doesnt intimidate us and we love the buzz and Dananeers restaurant there.

As long as we can get to Turkey,Tunisa and hopefully Egypt next year we will be happy.

We have been to lots of places worldwide and would love to go to Cambodia and Thailand.

Singapore is the only place in the Far East we have been to.

Get answers to your questions about Sousse
Recent Conversations