We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.
We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

Too many Marhabas in Sousse!! Help!!

Which Sousse hotels are on sale?
mm/dd/yyyy mm/dd/yyyy
See hotels
Bath
reviews: 11
Too many Marhabas in Sousse!! Help!!

Am trying to find an all inclusive to Sousse for me and my 17 year old daughter at the end of May for a week. V confused re the Marhabas!! Which is the best one to stay in for closest to the beach and Sousse? Any recommendations also for where to arrange our own Sahara trip to Douz? Thank you

Wiltshire
Destination Expert
for Sousse, Port El Kantaoui
reviews: 17
1. Re: Too many Marhabas in Sousse!! Help!!

Marhaba means welcome ! There are three hotels with this name incorperated near Sousse the Marchaba club the Marharba I have no idea wheather any of them are all inclusive though. They are all right on the beach.

Hammam Sousse...
reviews: 4
2. Re: Too many Marhabas in Sousse!! Help!!

Hiya,

Right, The Darling Maharba's..

Sousse:

Taj Maharba - The Best - not far from the beach

Maharba Club - Ok - also on the beach, but not sure if its open.

Maharba - Not bad at all - Right on the beach

Sorry, im not sure if any of the above are all inc. Your best speaking to the person your booking with.

Personally i wouldnt go all enc, everything is so inexpencive there..

Is there a reason that you would like to arrange your own trip to the sahara?

London
reviews: 21
3. Re: Too many Marhabas in Sousse!! Help!!

Marhaba is all inclusive, featured by Thomas Cook and slightly better hotel next door Marhaba Beach but not sure if that is all inclusive, think Thomson holidays feature it.

Denmark
reviews: 92
4. Re: Too many Marhabas in Sousse!! Help!!

Hi JHp1956

Try look at the website for marhabahotels.com

I thought it was four or five of them-

We booked directly with the hotel them self over phone is best. Depending on how much French You speak, we also wrote a email to them, but the time before they answered was to long, so we called.

We have stayed at Marhaba Club many years ago, wasn´t my cup of tea, but last time we stayed at Tej Marhaba in the apartment section and had this big nice apartement - we ate breakfast at the hotel-don´t want to make food on a holiday.

Mutter

essex
reviews: 1
5. Re: Too many Marhabas in Sousse!! Help!!

marhaba beach does AI food not bad there we stayed there last year, but we were only half board, drinks were very cheap so cannot see the point in paying for AI unless you are going to be drinking all day and night for the whole of your holiday

6. Re: Too many Marhabas in Sousse!! Help!!

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

This topic has been closed to new posts due to inactivity. We hope you'll join the conversation by posting to an open topic or starting a new one.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

We remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason.

Removed on: 12:32 am, November 17, 2009
Get answers to your questions about Sousse
Recent Conversations