We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.
We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

nightlife in alexandria

Which Alexandria hotels are on sale?
mm/dd/yyyy mm/dd/yyyy
See hotels
Detroit, Michigan
nightlife in alexandria

i'm staying in alexandria for 7 days in early may and i just wonna know how is nightlife there and do they sale alcohol drinks

Cairo, Egypt
reviews: 14
1. Re: nightlife in alexandria

Good question about night life, what do you mean discos/ pubs/bars? I do not think you will really find it in Egypt outside your hotel. Alcohol, not in public shops/places. I can not even advise you a place to go rather than San Stafan and the area.

Alexandria, Egypt
reviews: 35
2. Re: nightlife in alexandria

Most of the nightclubs/discos in the hotels have really bad reputations, but are probably ok for a drink in the earlier part of the night.

There are a few bars, but they're really just places for hard drinking - not light drinking and socializing.

alexandria
reviews: 18
3. Re: nightlife in alexandria

in fact there are some great bars in 5 stars hotels and also discos , night clubs in those hotels , about drinking , there are a lot of places who served alchool mainly in 5 stars hotels but also some restaurants and cafe serve alchools , i can recommand you Jungle a very nice place who serve alchool , also you can go to chez gaby mainly a restaurant who serve alchool and has an extension of a sort of nightclub

4. Re: nightlife in alexandria

Nightlife in Alexandria is really scarce but some hotels have bars in them like in San stefano,montazah,Monty bar in cecil etc.also some restaurants serve alcohol like chez gaby,china house atop Cecil hotel,Santa Lucia,calithea.some bars exist like the spitfire and cap d'or.A trendy nightclub called Alegria is really cool and Dejavu as well.

Scottsdale, Arizona
reviews: 21
5. Re: nightlife in alexandria

There are a few spots to hang out in Alexandria, checkout Allegria, also there is deja Vu...those are bars where you will meet many of Alexandrias Posh residents. There is dancing , music, alcohol...

If you want a taste of an Egyptian Bar there is one called Sheikh Aly in down town...its a hole in the wall pub.

Many restaurants serve alcohol..if you want a nice relaxing hookah & a beer you can goto four seasons beach restaurant.

6. Re: nightlife in alexandria

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

This topic has been closed to new posts due to inactivity. We hope you'll join the conversation by posting to an open topic or starting a new one.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

We remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason.

Removed on: 5:15 pm, June 19, 2013