We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.
We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

Scuba diving in Tetouan

Which Tetouan hotels are on sale?
mm/dd/yyyy mm/dd/yyyy
See hotels
Liverpool
reviews: 1
Scuba diving in Tetouan

Has anybody been Scuba Diving in Tetouan? I'm trying to find the best location and this is a possibility based on what I have read about Moroccan diving locations. Can anybody clarify this for me :)

Tangier, Morocco
Destination Expert
for Tangier
reviews: 11
1. Re: Scuba diving in Tetouan

I'm no expert, but I found this information on the internet. The company is called TERRE AZUR, and they seem to operate in and around the Marina Smir/Cabo Negro area. They don't seem to have an active website, and of course it is off-season right now. I believe the person who runs it is a Frenchman named Arnaud (also info from internet). Why don't you Google "Terre Azur Morocco" as I did to get an idea. Also Google "Marina Smir scuba" and you will find a six minute video.

Best of luck!

Terre Azur

Terre Azur center offers made-to-measure scuba diving vacations and courses in Morocco, the Straits of Gibraltar or the Mediterranean aboard the Acqua Star, cruising from Tangier and Marina Smir. The owner is a CMAS 3 Star dive instructor. The boat is a former French police patrol boat. She has all comfort (kitchen, fridge, heads, etc...) and she is 17m long! Tangier is only 10 miles from Europe (Spain or Gibraltar). Diving is done in the Gibraltar straits or in the Med: great walls (80 meters deep) with red coral.

Contact Information

Phone: +212 7653 5587

Mobile: +212 7653 5587

Email: info@terre-azur.com

Address: Port De Marina Smir Route De Sebta M'Diq MOROCCO 93200

Liverpool
reviews: 1
2. Re: Scuba diving in Tetouan

Thanks I will take a look into this over the weekend :D

3. Re: Scuba diving in Tetouan

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

This topic has been closed to new posts due to inactivity. We hope you'll join the conversation by posting to an open topic or starting a new one.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

We remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason.

Removed on: 12:17 am, February 17, 2014
Get answers to your questions about Tetouan