We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.
We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

Accomodation

Which Constanta hotels are on sale?
mm/dd/yyyy mm/dd/yyyy
See hotels
Manchester, United...
Accomodation

We are arriving in Constanta on 18 July 2012 for 4 or 5 nights. Will be arriving at the Train Station. Will there any old ladies to meet us and offer us a private room?

Or is it better to book a room in advance? We are a family of 4. My wife and I and two Children 5 and 2 years old.

Bucharest
Destination Expert
for Bucharest, Brasov
1. Re: Accomodation

Mid July is peak season, it would be best to book something in advance.

Constanta, Romania
2. Re: Accomodation

Yes usually they are but it is like lottery not necessary to like what you get and possible the price higher.

They are keeping some keys in hand and they will ask if you want a room.

It is not sure for this year as this practice is not so legal

I will not recommend this way and i advice you to book in advance.

Have a nice vacation

constanta
reviews: 22
3. Re: Accomodation

Hi,

I recommend bella luxury apartments. It is suitable for families.Google it and send me a PM if you're interested. I can offer a discounted price.

Constanta
4. Re: Accomodation

It depends on what type of accommodation you are looking for. Taking into account that there are kids also, maybe you should book in advance. Are you planning to do anything special during the 4-5 days or just laying in the sun?:)

5. Re: Accomodation

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

This topic has been closed to new posts due to inactivity. We hope you'll join the conversation by posting to an open topic or starting a new one.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

We remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason.

Removed on: 5:18 am, May 22, 2013