We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.
We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

Peles Castle & Bran Castle

Which Brasov hotels are on sale?
mm/dd/yyyy mm/dd/yyyy
See hotels
Qormi, Malta
Peles Castle & Bran Castle

can anyone tell me where i can find the opening hours for the castles please. And when they are closed?

Bucharest
Destination Expert
for Bucharest, Brasov
1. Re: Peles Castle & Bran Castle

For Peles castle here

visit.peles.ro/visiting-hours-ticket-prices/

And for Bran castle here:

bran-castle.com/en/information/the_program

Qormi, Malta
2. Re: Peles Castle & Bran Castle

Thank you very much. I am taking note of all your suggestions. One last thing. I am planning BRASOV - BACAU and my final destination TARGU NEAMT. If I go this way is it the right one and best one.

BRASOV - BACAU 14.30 - 18.40

BACAU - TARGU NEAMT with a Taxi. How much will it cost approx please?

Don't think that there's available pubic transport after this time and i don't want to leave Brasov early as that morning i need to visit Sinaia (Peles Castle) & the cable car.

Thanks

Constanta
reviews: 54
3. Re: Peles Castle & Bran Castle

There are 94 km from Bacau to Tg. Neamt . Is going to be expensive to take a taxi

Qormi, Malta
4. Re: Peles Castle & Bran Castle

Would it be cheaper to go like this. Bacau - Piatra Neamt by public transport then Piatra Neamt to Tg. Neamt by taxi? Thanks

Constanta
reviews: 54
5. Re: Peles Castle & Bran Castle

Piatra Neamt is closer, 66 km . Last bus is at 17.28.

Maybe you can visit Sinaia in another day and visit Brasov in the morning since this can be done until 11.30 when the bus leaves from Brasov to Tg. Neamt

When do you have to be in Tg. Neamt?

Qormi, Malta
6. Re: Peles Castle & Bran Castle

I need to be in Tg. Neamt at around 20.00.

Edited: 8:14 am, July 19, 2012
Qormi, Malta
7. Re: Peles Castle & Bran Castle

Do you know how much approx would it cost from Piatra Neamt to Tg neamt. Because if this won't be expensive i will opt for the latest traspost.

Bucharest
Destination Expert
for Bucharest, Brasov
8. Re: Peles Castle & Bran Castle

Bacau to Targu Neamt should be about €45; although many drivers will want you to also pay for their return trip so it can actually cost double.

Piatra Neamt to Targu Neamt should be around €20 (or double as above)

But using taxis for out-of-town routes in Romania really isn't such a good idea, there's a high chance you'll get overcharged.

Qormi, Malta
9. Re: Peles Castle & Bran Castle

Thanks for your help. But i'm really finding it difficult to find a late trip. I will have to travel nearly the whole day of the 27th.

10. Re: Peles Castle & Bran Castle

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

This topic has been closed to new posts due to inactivity. We hope you'll join the conversation by posting to an open topic or starting a new one.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

We remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason.

Removed on: 1:16 am, July 21, 2013