We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.
We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

Travel to Mostar

Which Mostar hotels are on sale?
mm/dd/yyyy mm/dd/yyyy
See hotels
Port Macquarie...
reviews: 2
Travel to Mostar

I noticed on the forum bus timetable given for travellers from Sarajevo to Dubrovnik via Mostar. However the timetable indicated was until 31/8. I am travelling to Sarajevo from Zagreb in October ( hopefully) ans was wanting to stay in Mostar en route to Dubrovnik. This would be about middle of October. Are there any timetables available for this time period. Many thanks

Colleen

London, United...
reviews: 4
11. Re: Travel to Mostar

Pipi

Thank you :)

Montreal, Canada
12. Re: Travel to Mostar

@PipiDugadevetka, there should be info about the companies. if you click on "multiple carriers" (Više prevoznika), there is info about the bus companies.

I do agree it is hard to find. We will think of something to make it more apparent.

Sarajevo, Bosnia...
13. Re: Travel to Mostar

@Sinisa M,

I use to complain at CTS-BUS Eurolines TIMETABLE at web. page that SWAP TO ENGLISH option doesn't work, also there is no e-ticketing and they gave me e-mail adress where travellers can make reservation for the tickets. They can write in English to:

i.kerla@centrotrans.com

If you trust me, you can use this e-mail address to improve your great job with http://www.balkanviator.com/bus -TIMETABLE.

Regards,

@Pipi

Edited: 9:38 am, August 24, 2012
Montreal, Canada
14. Re: Travel to Mostar

I am glad you like it. With guys like you who know everything about the region and site like BV, people here should have everything they need for travels in the Balkans. We have every country in the Balkans except Bosnia in the database, but we are working on getting the information from the Bosnian Ministry which has been taking a couple months now. Who is i.kerla@centrotrans.com?

Sarajevo, Bosnia...
15. Re: Travel to Mostar

i.kerla@centrotrans.com is e-mail address where travellers can make ticket reservation for Centrotrans-bus company lines. They can write in English. If you can use the address to improve balkanviator TIMTABLE, you are welcome.

Sydney, Australia
reviews: 88
16. Re: Travel to Mostar

Hi Pipi,

with regards to the train ticket from Mostar to Sarajevo - I guess there is no need to pre book?

And can I please confirm the price of the fare?

Sarajevo, Bosnia...
17. Re: Travel to Mostar

www.zfbh.ba/zfbhenx/index.php…

SARAJEVO – MOSTAR 9,90 BAM (KM) 15,90

What is aprox. 5€

Dzeko = Diamond

18. Re: Travel to Mostar

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

This topic has been closed to new posts due to inactivity. We hope you'll join the conversation by posting to an open topic or starting a new one.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

We remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason.

Removed on: 5:17 am, October 13, 2013
Get answers to your questions about Mostar