We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.
We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

Novi sad July 2011?

Which Novi Sad hotels are on sale?
mm/dd/yyyy mm/dd/yyyy
See hotels
Canada
reviews: 7
Novi sad July 2011?

coming from canada for 10 days of basketball.

where should we stay?

what is there to do?

any help appreciated

Jb

4 replies to this topic
Novi Sad, Serbia
1. Re: Novi sad July 2011?

Well, in july exit festival takes place in novi sad. It was ranked as one of the best summer music festivals in the world by guardian.uk. And check this site for the hotels.

Budva
reviews: 5
2. Re: Novi sad July 2011?

Talking about Exit , if you're there at the time of the festival, do not miss it, it's really something that should be seen.

Also, since you are coming in July and it is festival season, that means that the prices will be a bit higher, so my suggestion is to book the accommodation as soon as possible otherwise you might end on paying double the price than it's really worth it. To book the accommodation there it's easy, you can search options on booking.com, visitnovisad.rs or hostelworld.com

Regarding the accommodation, well it all depends. As far as I understood you, you are coming with a few friends, so in that case private accommodation or hostel would be better than the hotel. Also if you have car available during your stay there, my suggestion is to visit one of the "Salas estates" it's a farm estate, usually distanced from urban areas, places of peace where people from urban areas may easily find much-needed rest while enjoying traditional food and drink, you can stay there for a few days as well, and there are few of them near Novi Sad. There is a lot of interesting things to see and do while there, and places to visit in and near Novi Sad. Hope you'll enjoy it there, I personally love it.

Canada
reviews: 7
3. Re: Novi sad July 2011?

thank you for your help.

where can i find these salas estates?

i will need a car to rent to get there as well. Can i rent one easliy?

my daughter is playing for four days in Zrenjanin. would it be cheaper/better to stay there?

my wife would love somewhere with an outdoor swimming pool. where do the locals swim?

looking forward to it.

thank you

james

Canada

Ghent, Belgium
reviews: 16
4. Re: Novi sad July 2011?

It's very easy to rent a car at Belgrade airport. You can find all the big names there (Avis, Hertz, Budget, Sixt, Europcar).

There are agencies in Novi Sad as well.

You might need an international driver's licence, better inform beforehand with the rental agency.

salas is a general name for a farm estate. One example is Salas 137 (www.salas137.rs).

Reply to: Novi sad July 2011?
Get notified by e-mail when a reply is posted