We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.
We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

Changing money in Zadar

Which Zadar hotels are on sale?
mm/dd/yyyy mm/dd/yyyy
See hotels
Liverpool, United...
reviews: 6
Changing money in Zadar

We have booked an apartment in Zadar for the first week in October. It is the first time that we have visited and wondered if anybody knows if it is best to change GBP to kuna once there, and if so were would be the best places. We were thinking of perhaps just taking £50 worth from England to cover incidentals on the first day?

Thanks

1 reply
Edinburgh, United...
1. Re: Changing money in Zadar

Hiya, you could change at the Zadar airport if you wish, but I had a peek at the prices in Zadar Old Town last week, and you could get a much better rate there in the Old Town. 50 pounds will do you well I suppose on the first day. We spent some 100-200 kuna per day ( we are a family of five from Glasgow); not so bad I suppose. As we were self-catering, we bought our groceries from Konzum and LIDL, and went out at night for pizza and fries. Bear in mind, though, grocery prices are higher in Croatia, even for similar items you can get in LIDL for 80p. Hope that helps !

Reply to: Changing money in Zadar
Get notified by e-mail when a reply is posted
Get answers to your questions about Zadar