We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.
We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

how much to take to spend???

Which Zadar hotels are on sale?
mm/dd/yyyy mm/dd/yyyy
See hotels
Chester UK
reviews: 17
how much to take to spend???

we are spending 12 nights in Rovinj early Septemeber and will be self catered. Can anyone please indicate cost of bottle nice wine, beers, and how much a reasonable daily budget would be?

Thanks!

Julie

Split, Croatia
1. Re: how much to take to spend???

According to research by the Croatian Institute for Tourism average tourist last year spent about 58 euros a day. Most spend the British, on average 126 euros, then the Russians 118, right behind France 107 euros. Followed by the Dutch, who leave 63 euros, and the Italians 67 euros. So if you are British your daily budget should be at least 112 GBP. ;-)

Parma, Italy
Destination Expert
for Parma, Cremona, Zadar
reviews: 47
2. Re: how much to take to spend???

I think about 100 euro/day.... Croatia is still not very expensive...

Norway
3. Re: how much to take to spend???

beer around 17-18 kuna in restaurant, pizza 45-65 kuna, grill meat 60-90 kuna, fish 95-120 kuna or more depending on what fish you order. Fish plate for 2 persons 180 - 250 kuna.

Bread in shops 5-6 kuna, 1L milk same I think. 0.5L Coca-Cola in shops 7kuna. Wines in shops 35-60/70 kuna.

Edited: 4:54 am, July 01, 2011
Norway
4. Re: how much to take to spend???

200/220 kuna for 1person each day for food and drinks shoud be ok (this includes one meal at the restaurant).

Cold Bay, Alaska
reviews: 302
5. Re: how much to take to spend???

@Huser - does that include lodging and transportation? As an American who just spend 2 nights in Istria, 3 nights in Zadar, and 1 night in Plitvice, I spent a bit less than $300 a night for a family of 4, but that includes food, lodging, admission costs, gas (I drove) and tolls.

Split, Croatia
6. Re: how much to take to spend???

That include average daily consumption per person IN destination including lodging, food, culture, entertainment etc. Without transportation costs to destination.

Edited: 10:08 am, July 01, 2011
7. Re: how much to take to spend???

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

This topic has been closed to new posts due to inactivity. We hope you'll join the conversation by posting to an open topic or starting a new one.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

We remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason.

Removed on: 6:17 am, October 07, 2012
Get answers to your questions about Zadar