We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.
We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

Suggestions of this issue of maybe too many places?

Which Zadar hotels are on sale?
mm/dd/yyyy mm/dd/yyyy
See hotels
Thunder Bay, Canada
reviews: 156
Suggestions of this issue of maybe too many places?

Good evenign all I need to figure out a better way to plan out this trip plan.

I will be in Croatia end of September beginning of October.

Doing time after a island hopping cruise that ends in Split. on Oct 1st.

I have to make it to Slovenia on Oct 4th 2011

So from Oct 1 it is one night in Split

Oct 2 go to Zadar for one day and night

Oct 3 travel to Zagreb. over night

and Oct 4 on route to Slovenia, and few days there.

So issue is Oct 1 to Oct 3 those few days there.

I know the distances are small, but am i taking too much in to chew? as i just want to see the old towns in each city and main highlights

However I also want to do Plitvice Lakes on perhaps day Oct 3 on route to Zagreb. But i just want to travel by bus. And i heard the buses are not guarannted to pick one up from the park if i got off midway between Zadar and Zagreb.

I don't want the stress of thinking that day i may not make my transport. etc .

As i know renting a car is good option but just dont want that higher expense and don't want to drive in main city of Zagreb etc and just avoid that liability?

so what do u all suggest? should i leave one city out, such as not go to Zadar, and just go to the Park after split and stay over night?

or should i just go direct to Zadar and not stay over night in Split?

What do you all suggest?

Really the main dilema is i really dont want to miss out on the Plitvice park as its something neat to see. So i like to incorporate but at same time not miss out and not make my time in park rushed?

so please help!!

Parma, Italy
Destination Expert
for Parma, Cremona, Zadar
reviews: 47
1. Re: Suggestions of this issue of maybe too many places?

I wouldn' miss Zadar and Split. You need only one day for each one (Zadar is enough even a half of the day). For Plitvice you should add another day.

2. Re: Suggestions of this issue of maybe too many places?

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

This topic has been closed to new posts due to inactivity. We hope you'll join the conversation by posting to an open topic or starting a new one.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

We remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason.

Removed on: 1:16 am, October 02, 2012