We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.
We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

Pula Airport to Punta Verudela Apartments in Pula

Which Pula hotels are on sale?
mm/dd/yyyy mm/dd/yyyy
See hotels
United Kingdom
reviews: 4
Pula Airport to Punta Verudela Apartments in Pula

Could any one tell me the best way to get from the airport to these apartments?

I have looked online and a taxi price (return) is just over £90. I didnt think it was a long journey so its seems very expensive!

Any help is much appreciated

Zoe

London, United...
1. Re: Pula Airport to Punta Verudela Apartments in Pula

That sounds like the price for a mini bus

If there are only a couple of you just take a local taxi from the airport but if there are four or more you might struggle to get all your luggage into a taxi and then you would need a mpv or mini bus. Shout if you need any contacts.

United Kingdom
2. Re: Pula Airport to Punta Verudela Apartments in Pula

HI thanks for the reply,

not that was the price quoted for a standard taxi, the price just escalated from there.

Do you know roughly how much it will cost? There are two of us and we will have 2 small suitcases with us.

Thanks again

United Kingdom
3. Re: Pula Airport to Punta Verudela Apartments in Pula

Hi,

Could I also ask..... what will Pula be like in Mid June? Will it be hot? Will it be busy on the beaches?

Thanks again

London, United...
4. Re: Pula Airport to Punta Verudela Apartments in Pula

Last year the mid June temperature was reaching a max of about 25C

If there are just two of you just take a taxi when you get to Pula airport it will cost you a lot less than you have been quoted if there are only two of you. Should be about £10 each way if my memory is correct maybe a bit more allowing for inflation. For longer distances or for more than 3 persons it is worth pre-booking but not for a journey of about 12 km.

United Kingdom
5. Re: Pula Airport to Punta Verudela Apartments in Pula

Hi thanks your reply is appreciated!

Zoe

UK
Destination Expert
for Istria, Rovinj, Pula
reviews: 3
6. Re: Pula Airport to Punta Verudela Apartments in Pula

I can't believe you were quoted over £90 for a taxi from Pula airport to Punta Verudela. Somebody is ripping you off. Are you sure it was £90 and not 90 Kuna. 90 Kuna would make sense. The journey is around 10 - 12 miles. We deal with someone who regularly transfers us from Pula to Trieste c. 80 miles (and he has to return to Pula) and he charges £80 whether there are 2 or more people. I would suggest you do what Balkan Addict suggests and pick up a taxi at the airport. Having said that I'm not sure there is a regular taxi service at Pula Airport. If you want I can find out the details of the guy who we use for transfers.

June weather in Pula can be lovely, although it can rain a lot. Last year it was beautiful - hot and sunny - but 2 years ago it was unusually cold whereby we had to go out and buy warm sweaters - but the locals had not experienced a situation like that before at that time of the year and nor had we.

United Kingdom
7. Re: Pula Airport to Punta Verudela Apartments in Pula

Ah dont say the word rain!!! I will stick with hot and sunny as everytime I go on holiday it rains!

I would apprecaite you finding the contact details for the transfer, yes it was in pounds I just checked, i think when u try and book over the internet you get stung with a minimum charge.

I like to have things organised before I go if I can, but if not as long as I know its not far it should not be hard to get there.

Thanks

UK
Destination Expert
for Istria, Rovinj, Pula
reviews: 3
8. Re: Pula Airport to Punta Verudela Apartments in Pula

I will try and get the contact for you but it might take a couple of days so keep checking. He runs a car hire and transfer service in Pula.

9. Re: Pula Airport to Punta Verudela Apartments in Pula

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

TripAdvisor staff removed this post at the original author's request.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

We remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason.

Removed on: 8:42 pm, September 26, 2014
London, United...
10. Re: Pula Airport to Punta Verudela Apartments in Pula

It can be expensive if you get caught by some of the companies that quote one price but then add on all the extras when you go to collect the car. A good average should be about GBP200 for a Group B car with AC and inc cdw, tp unlimited mileage etc. Some companies will offer a low rate but you can then finish up with a high mileage car and a poor network of depots if you break down or have an accident.