We're thinking of Croatia for a holiday this year, but the options on where to stay seem to have become very limited. So we're looking at the Park Hotel Histria in the Thomson brochure for mid-May. I'd appreciate some advice:
1. has anyone been to this area in mid-may? If so, what is the weather like? And is it very crowded?
2. is it far from the hotel to the bus stop, and does the bus get crowded?
3. Any problems getting a sunbed?
4. Does the AI included bottled water? (It's the convenience of picking them up as you go out, rather than the cost).
5. Do they supply pool towels?
6. Can you get coach excursions from the hotel? If so, would it usually be first or last pickup? (The Thomson excursion website says it does excursions from three resorts : Porec, Rovinj and Medulin, no mention of Pula).
Thanks for any replies.
Incidentally, I've only just realised that the Park Plaza Medulin, which is in the Thomson brochure, and shown as 'Pula', is a different hotel and resort to the Park Plaza Verudela, which is next to the Histria, but not in the brochure!