We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.
We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

Shuttle Bus Pula Airport - Pula

Which Pula hotels are on sale?
mm/dd/yyyy mm/dd/yyyy
See hotels
Sutton Coldfield
reviews: 9
Shuttle Bus Pula Airport - Pula

For people's info......

There is a shuttle bus from the Airport to Pula Bus Station every day (including Sunday) and costs 30kn per person with no charge for baggage.

Even the Tourist Office told me that there was no shuttle on a Sunday.

We flew Ryanair and the bus met the flight and left within 30 mins after arrival.

Hope this helps fellow travellers.

16 replies to this topic
UK
Destination Expert
for Istria, Rovinj, Pula
reviews: 3
1. Re: Shuttle Bus Pula Airport - Pula

Just to add that the Shuttle Bus from Pula Airport is totally unreliable. You may be lucky (as you were) or not as the case may be.

Sutton Coldfield
2. Re: Shuttle Bus Pula Airport - Pula

Worth waiting for or pay 50kn per person for a taxi. Shuttle was on time back from bus station to airport as well, plus I saw a few of the shuttles on their way back.

Maybe you were just unlucky?

Sutton Coldfield
3. Re: Shuttle Bus Pula Airport - Pula

Worth waiting for or pay 50kn per person for a taxi. Shuttle was on time back from bus station to airport as well, plus I saw a few of the shuttles on their way back.

Maybe you were just unlucky?

Tamworth, United...
reviews: 37
4. Re: Shuttle Bus Pula Airport - Pula

Sorry to resurrect an old thread - you can now buy the shuttle tickets online, but am surprised how poor the timetable is as I was led to believe the bus was timed to meet each flight which clearly is not the case! On the Friday I arrive into the airport at 4pm but the only bus that departs Pula airport that day is at 10.20am!

Clearly going to have to be a taxi - will there just be taxis there waiting on arrival or do they need to be prebooked?

UK
Destination Expert
for Istria, Rovinj, Pula
5. Re: Shuttle Bus Pula Airport - Pula

Lloyd - Getting from Pula Airport has always been a huge problem and I have been ranting on about it for years. Three years ago they brought in the Shuttle Bus to every ones relief, or so we thought. That first year there was a sign at Arrivals giving the times of the bus but it was quite obvious that the bus didn't meet all the flights and at times didn't even arrive for the flights they were due to meet! It is true that the bus was suppose to be timed to meet each flight. In fact the whole thing isn't fit for purpose and those responsible need their heads banging together. There will be taxies waiting at the airport and there are local fixed prices which you will find on www.pulainfo.hr under Transport. Armed with these prices make sure you speak to the drivers and agree a price before you accept.

Can you give a Link where to purchase Shuttle tickets on line. I've not been able to find one.

Rovinj, Croatia
Destination Expert
for Rovinj, Istria, Croatia
reviews: 27
6. Re: Shuttle Bus Pula Airport - Pula

DannyG, you can find online booking on www.fils.hr Choose Web Shop on the website.

UK
Destination Expert
for Istria, Rovinj, Pula
7. Re: Shuttle Bus Pula Airport - Pula

Thanks Flower, very useful.

Lille, Belgium
reviews: 1
8. Re: Shuttle Bus Pula Airport - Pula

Cheap taxi transfers in Istria

https:/…taxi.pula.medulin.transfers.airport

info.taxipula@gmail.com

9. Re: Shuttle Bus Pula Airport - Pula

No. We are just back and had no pick up plans from airport on arrival. We used a coach, hop-on hop-off type and were en route within minutes of set down for our resort. Excellent.

Umag, Croatia
reviews: 10
10. Re: Shuttle Bus Pula Airport - Pula

Hi

for all of you out there who seek reliable transfers and shuttle service from Pula airport visit www.istriatransfer.com

very good and useful site :)

Reply to: Shuttle Bus Pula Airport - Pula
Get notified by e-mail when a reply is posted
Get answers to your questions about Pula