We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.
We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

How to get from Pula to Zadar

Which Pula hotels are on sale?
mm/dd/yyyy mm/dd/yyyy
See hotels
London, United...
reviews: 6
How to get from Pula to Zadar

Hi,

I was wondering if anyone could help with some information on how to get from Pula to Zadar and if possible by boat/ferry. I am leaving Pula on Wednesday 11th September and have a hotel booked in Pag which is easily reachable from Zadar but i'm struggling to find an easy route to get to Zadar. I was hoping to leave early morning to make sure that I can reach Pag in good time. If anyone knows of any way or has any suggestions it would be greatly appreciated.

Many thanks in advance.

4 replies to this topic
Zagreb, Croatia
Destination Expert
for Croatia
reviews: 26
1. Re: How to get from Pula to Zadar

there's a 7.00 a.m. catamaran from Pula, arriving to Zadar at 12.20. check jadrolinija.hr/hr/…11092013

London, United...
reviews: 6
2. Re: How to get from Pula to Zadar

Thank you so much, I really appreciate it. I've trawled the Internet for weeks looking for the answer so can't thank you enough.

Zagreb, Croatia
Destination Expert
for Croatia
reviews: 26
3. Re: How to get from Pula to Zadar

you're very welcome! enjoy your trip :)

4. Re: How to get from Pula to Zadar

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

TripAdvisor staff removed this post at the original author's request.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

We remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason.

Removed on: 8:21 pm, September 16, 2013

Reply to: How to get from Pula to Zadar
Get notified by e-mail when a reply is posted
Get answers to your questions about Pula