We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.
We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

Best prepaid SIM card options in Croatia?

Which Pula hotels are on sale?
mm/dd/yyyy mm/dd/yyyy
See hotels
Best prepaid SIM card options in Croatia?

I'm going to be in Stinjan for the Outlook Festival for a few days and need a pre-paid SIM card to use with my iPhone 5 (they are automatically unlocked so no big deal). Is there a place nearby that has prepaid SIM's at a good price? Any recommended carriers?

Arbroath, United...
1. Re: Best prepaid SIM card options in Croatia?

I'm going to outlook too, stayingi n Pula, this is a very good idea I hadnt thought of it. Hope you get sme answers!

2. Re: Best prepaid SIM card options in Croatia?

Outlook crew what it do?!?!?

Seriously, I don't need to make many calls/texts but this could be very useful.

Stockport, England
reviews: 17
3. Re: Best prepaid SIM card options in Croatia?

Try a t mobile shop, we bought a sim years ago and top it up whenever required at various newsagents, t mobile shop at Fontička 5, Pula, Istarska 52100

For possible options try this page http://www.visitingcroatia.info/ or type t mobile hr into search engine

They have a pre paid starter package including sim

Also see my post a few weeks ago " buying a data sim in pula" the shop inside mercartor would be a useful shop to try as they were very helpful and have all the starter packages for calls texts and data

Let me know if I can help further but it a very easy process

UK
Destination Expert
for Istria, Rovinj, Pula
reviews: 3
4. Re: Best prepaid SIM card options in Croatia?

I also asked this question some weeks ago and was recommended Tomato (I think that is what it was called), however we were shopping at Mercator in Pula and they didn't have 'Tomato' but recommended Bonbon. It was an excellent recommendation - so cheap. We use our mobile a lot in Croatia for texts and calls as we have friends there. The Mercartor people even set it up for us. We were there for 3 weeks and only needed to top up in the last few days to the tune of English equivalent o f£2. You can top up everywhere including tourist souvenir shops. It was absolutely great and again So cheap.

Prague, Czech...
Destination Expert
for Prague
reviews: 19
5. Re: Best prepaid SIM card options in Croatia?

I was just this morning down at the Tmobile place mentioned above - very helpful staff spoke English and set it up for me as well - I don't need to call but do need unlimited data which cost me around GBP 8.00 for a whole week

6. Re: Best prepaid SIM card options in Croatia?

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

This topic has been closed to new posts due to inactivity. We hope you'll join the conversation by posting to an open topic or starting a new one.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

We remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason.

Removed on: 12:18 am, August 23, 2014