We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.
We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

Train from Budapest to Pula?

Which Pula hotels are on sale?
mm/dd/yyyy mm/dd/yyyy
See hotels
Staffanstorp
Train from Budapest to Pula?

Is it possible? How long does it take and how often does i go?

Europe
1. Re: Train from Budapest to Pula?

Direct train will be available only during June-July (twice a week), 18:38-11:45, during other time you can travel everyday with one change in Ljubljana (unfortunately over night) or alternatively, via Zagreb-Rijeka (>changes)

London, United...
2. Re: Train from Budapest to Pula?

in the summer i would like to travel from budapest to pula but it will be in late july so dont no if i can get the night train. is there a link i can find out about the train for the other days train, also is it covered by an interail pass?

Europe
3. Re: Train from Budapest to Pula?

Tori, you can travel using interrail pass, no problem here. The problem for you is that during summer 2013 train won't run to Pula, but will be redirected to Slovenian town - Koper.

Train planned to run from 24/06/2012 to 29/08/2013 on Mondays & Thursdays from Budapest and Wednesdays & Saturdays from Koper

Doncaster, England...
4. Re: Train from Budapest to Pula?

Hi, anyone know if the Budapest to pula night train is running summer 2014?

Zagreb, Croatia
Destination Expert
for Croatia
reviews: 30
5. Re: Train from Budapest to Pula?

There is no direct train between Budapest and Pula. You can travel to Zagreb, and take an express bus to Pula (4hrs).

Darlington, United...
6. Re: Train from Budapest to Pula?

where can you book the train from Budapest to Pula in June?

zagreb
reviews: 7
7. Re: Train from Budapest to Pula?

I have heard that a bus links railway station in Rijeka with an croatian up-the-hill station on the railway line to Pula.

8. Re: Train from Budapest to Pula?

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

This topic has been closed to new posts due to inactivity. We hope you'll join the conversation by posting to an open topic or starting a new one.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

We remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason.

Removed on: 1:17 am, January 05, 2015
Get answers to your questions about Pula