We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.
We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

Bus to airport

Which Dubrovnik hotels are on sale?
mm/dd/yyyy mm/dd/yyyy
See hotels
Santa Fe ,TX
reviews: 7
Bus to airport

I have an early morning flight at 6 30 from Dubrovnik - Hotel Ivka . Does anyone know what time the first bus leaves from main bus terminal . My plan is to get taxi to bus terminal then take the bus to airport. Will be flying to Copenhagen and I want to make sure I have enough time to check in with my luggage. I am unable to check in online boarding so I am beginning to worry. I am flying Croatia Air.

3 replies to this topic
Durham
1. Re: Bus to airport

No need to worry as the first airport bus is timed to allow you to check in for the 6.30 am flight.

Santa Fe ,TX
2. Re: Bus to airport

Do you by chance know what time the bus might depart the terminal and what time I should be there? Thanks for help. My hotel told me that the first bus to airport would be at 5:30 and that I need to take taxi.

Durham
3. Re: Bus to airport

You should confirm when in Dubrovnik, but currently the first bus is at 4.55am and is timed to allow you to check in for the 6.30am Croatian Airlines flight. absolute-dubrovnik.com/dubrovnik-transport-i…

Reply to: Bus to airport
Get notified by e-mail when a reply is posted