We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.
We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

Indian food/veggie food.

Which Dubrovnik hotels are on sale?
mm/dd/yyyy mm/dd/yyyy
See hotels
Harrogate
reviews: 8
Indian food/veggie food.

Hi, i am in Dubrovnik next month and would like to know if there are any Indian restaurants in the area ? I am a veggie and a self confessed spicehead and i will miss my fix of indian food while i am away, any suggestions appreciated. DNW

zagreb
1. Re: Indian food/veggie food.

Hi, you will definitely find something for you.... look at the link below www.nishtarestaurant.com/about_nishta.html

Brighton, England
Destination Expert
for Trogir, Ciovo Island
reviews: 38
2. Re: Indian food/veggie food.

One of the delights in returning home from Croatia is to hit the curry house! I wouldn't bother until then if you want spicy food. Oddly, one of the most recommended restaurants in Dubrovnik is called Taj Mahal but it serves Bosnian food!

Oxford, United...
Destination Expert
for Limassol, Cyprus
reviews: 149
3. Re: Indian food/veggie food.

I agree with etizop Nishta is very good for veggie food and they also do an Indian dish so I think you may enjoy it.

Ipswich, United...
Destination Expert
for Malta
reviews: 77
4. Re: Indian food/veggie food.

We found a vegetarian dish or two at most restaurants. Plenty of rice, pasta, pizza etc. I recall there were some Indian and Chinese style dishes at our hotel in Cavtat some nights. Often a lot of garlic in the cooking!

Bewdey, Worcs
reviews: 28
5. Re: Indian food/veggie food.

Agree about Nishta - make sure you book though. Veggie a bit limited in Dubrovnik - ok if you like fish!

6. Re: Indian food/veggie food.

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

This topic has been closed to new posts due to inactivity. We hope you'll join the conversation by posting to an open topic or starting a new one.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

We remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason.

Removed on: 2:19 am, August 24, 2014