We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.
We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

Accommodation help

Which Dubrovnik hotels are on sale?
mm/dd/yyyy mm/dd/yyyy
See hotels
australia
reviews: 8
Accommodation help

Hi,

My husband and myself are in our late 60's and were wondering where to stay at a reasonable price that does not involve many steps. Would prefer it to be central as I would like to try and walk the sea side of the wall.

Also, can you please advise how long that section of the wall is, and if you can get down or have to go the whole way?

Thank you in advance.

Dubrovnik, Croatia
Destination Expert
for Dubrovnik
1. Re: Accommodation help

The wall is 2 kilometers long, with a grand total of 1080 steps spread throughout. If you begin at the main entrance near Pile gate and walk only the seaside you will have walked half way around. Once you begin there are no exits until you reach the halfway point at the Maritime Museum. Make sure you have a sun hat, sun screen and water and enjoy the views.

Sao Paulo, Brazil
reviews: 62
2. Re: Accommodation help

Thank you for the information.

Ely, Minnesota
Destination Expert
for Dubrovnik
reviews: 41
3. Re: Accommodation help

Sounds like you should look for something in the Old Town itself.

4. Re: Accommodation help

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

This topic has been closed to new posts due to inactivity. We hope you'll join the conversation by posting to an open topic or starting a new one.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

We remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason.

Removed on: 12:16 am, August 15, 2014