We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.
We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

Adriatic Travel Inc.

Which Dubrovnik hotels are on sale?
mm/dd/yyyy mm/dd/yyyy
See hotels
Sf Bay Area
reviews: 30
Adriatic Travel Inc.

Has anyone used this outfit? Any feedback - good or bad - would be welcome. Feel free to recommend other tour operators. Thank you!

Dubrovnik, Croatia
Destination Expert
for Dubrovnik, Zadar, Croatia
reviews: 11
1. Re: Adriatic Travel Inc.

From what I hear, they have great rates on flights. For tour operator, depending on what you are looking for I would go with Grand Circle for bigger groups or, for local operators, with Secret Dalmatia as a boutique travel operator specializing in Croatia. There are other local agencies that do good job with tours and one of the biggest ones is Uniline so you may check what they offer too

2. Re: Adriatic Travel Inc.

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

TripAdvisor staff removed this post because it did not meet TripAdvisor's forum posting guidelines with prohibiting self-promotional advertising or solicitation.

We ask all of our members to keep their forum messages free of self-promoting advertisements or solicitation of any kind - members affiliated with any tourism-related business should not include commercial contact information or URLs in their forum messages.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

We remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason.

Removed on: 9:17 am, February 24, 2013
reviews: 145
3. Re: Adriatic Travel Inc.

I can't speak to Adriatic Tours but they consistently seem to advertise here on TA forum and they should find a new way to promote themselves. I am always very suspicious of companies doing blatant advertising here.

tucson
reviews: 20
4. Re: Adriatic Travel Inc.

Are there any opinions on Jayway?

Thank you

Jan

reviews: 145
5. Re: Adriatic Travel Inc.

If in the search box above you put Jayway you will find some comments. At least I have heard of them and people report good experiences...not so with Adriatic.Also Secret Dalmatia has a very good reputation and I would check with them. They are very responsive. That is who I was going to use; however I am just doing it all myself which may end up to be a bad idea.

Brighton, England
Destination Expert
for Trogir, Ciovo Island
reviews: 38
6. Re: Adriatic Travel Inc.

@ Gene - you'll have a great time - just ask lots of questions here!

Palm Desert...
reviews: 3
7. Re: Adriatic Travel Inc.

We recently returned from Croatia and Slovenia and the land package was arranged by JayWay. They did a very good job. We stayed for 11 days and they arranged transportation and hotels. All but one hotel was outstanding but that was probably because the town did not offer much better ( this hotel Sikaa was allegedly a 4 star) They are very attentive to your needs and do specialize in Eastern European travel. They even gave us a cell phone to get in touch if there were any problems or emergencies.

8. Re: Adriatic Travel Inc.

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

This topic has been closed to new posts due to inactivity. We hope you'll join the conversation by posting to an open topic or starting a new one.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

We remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason.

Removed on: 1:21 am, October 09, 2014