We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.
We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

time reliability of croatian airline

Which Dubrovnik hotels are on sale?
mm/dd/yyyy mm/dd/yyyy
See hotels
Seoul, South Korea
reviews: 6
time reliability of croatian airline

Hi everyone.

I've booked 6:30 AM flight to Zagreb from Dubrovnik of croatian airline(Sat, late June).

And I have to take 2:25 PM flight to Rome.

I wonder if I can have enogh time to look around Zagreb.

How's time reliability of croatian airline(domestic )?

Thank you.

Edited: 1:25 am, February 22, 2013
SF Bay Area
reviews: 25
1. Re: time reliability of croatian airline

If I need to get from Budapest to Dubrovnik, can I fly directly there? Or do I need to take a train from Budapest to Zagreb, then fly domestic to Dubrovnik?

Zagreb, Croatia
reviews: 1
2. Re: time reliability of croatian airline

You can fly Budapest Zagreb and than Zagreb - Dubrovnik. You can travel also by train but there is only one train daily around 13:30 and you will arrive in Zagreb around 20:00. There is late flight to Dubrovnik around 21:00 outside the season.

Zagreb, Croatia
reviews: 1
3. Re: time reliability of croatian airline

Early flights are on time except during winter because of the strong wind in Dubrovnik but rarely. And you will have time to go to Zagreb city center.

It takes half an hour to reach it. You can rent a car or take a cab. Cab is around 23,00 € one direction. And you can rent a car for 35,00 €

Seoul, South Korea
reviews: 6
4. Re: time reliability of croatian airline

Thanks.

5. Re: time reliability of croatian airline

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

This topic has been closed to new posts due to inactivity. We hope you'll join the conversation by posting to an open topic or starting a new one.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

We remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason.

Removed on: 1:16 am, February 24, 2014