We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.
We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

One week to go

Which Dubrovnik hotels are on sale?
mm/dd/yyyy mm/dd/yyyy
See hotels
UK
One week to go

And we will be flying into Dubrovnik for a long weekend.

Was wondering if there was any weather forecast which might be more reliable than others for the Dubrovnik area. Need to start thinking about clothes etc now.

Thanks in advance

Split, Croatia
1. Re: One week to go

any weather forecast 7 days in advance is unreliable.

Edited: 5:03 am, February 21, 2013
UK
2. Re: One week to go

Yes I am aware of that, am not going to look today and not look again daily.

For the UK we use the Met office website and was wondering if there was something similar for Croatia . . simple question I thought

Dubrovnik, Croatia
Destination Expert
for Dubrovnik
3. Re: One week to go

Bring your umbrella!

UK
4. Re: One week to go

Thought I might need that . . long range that I have seen suggests it might dry out by next weekend but as its not reliable long range umbrella is probably a very good idea.

Not arriving until next Thursday and leaving on Sunday 3rd so maybe we might see a little sun!!

Dubrovnik, Croatia
Destination Expert
for Cavtat, Dubrovnik, Kotor
5. Re: One week to go

http://meteo.hr/index_en.php

here it is, doesn`t look great I`m afraid!

UK
6. Re: One week to go

Rain is not a problem and a lot warmer than here at the moment.

Its a much needed break and holiday so weather will not spoil what I am sure will be an amazing time.

Should the sun come out it will be an added bonus.

7. Re: One week to go

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

This topic has been closed to new posts due to inactivity. We hope you'll join the conversation by posting to an open topic or starting a new one.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

We remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason.

Removed on: 12:16 am, February 23, 2014