We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.
We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

Dubrovnik Design for Wedding Planner

Which Dubrovnik hotels are on sale?
mm/dd/yyyy mm/dd/yyyy
See hotels
Aberdeen
Dubrovnik Design for Wedding Planner

We are planning to get married in Dubrovnik next year and have been looking at various wedding planners. I have been in contact with Ivana of Dubrovnik Design who seems very nice and always responds quickly to my e-mails. Can't seem to find any reviews on them though. Has anyone used them to plan their wedding before? Any info would be gratefully appreciated :)

12 replies to this topic
kelly_annec
reviews: 3
1. Re: Dubrovnik Design for Wedding Planner

No but i am using Kristina of Do you wed and she is brilliant.

England
reviews: 15
2. Re: Dubrovnik Design for Wedding Planner

Im looking to use Ines from Dubrovnik event.

3. Re: Dubrovnik Design for Wedding Planner

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

TripAdvisor staff removed this post because it did not meet TripAdvisor's forum posting guidelines with prohibiting self-promotional advertising or solicitation.

We ask all of our members to keep their forum messages free of self-promoting advertisements or solicitation of any kind - members affiliated with any tourism-related business should not include commercial contact information or URLs in their forum messages.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

We remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason.

Removed on: 9:17 am, February 24, 2013

London, England...
reviews: 20
4. Re: Dubrovnik Design for Wedding Planner

Hi,

I'm just about to sign a contract with Kristina of Doyouwed.me. She's really lovely and very helpful, but we're a little dubious about wiring over deposit, when we have never met her!

How far have your wedding plans got?

reviews: 12
5. Re: Dubrovnik Design for Wedding Planner

OH OH i am gutted I didnt see your post before - I got married 18th June this yr and through Dubrovnik Design.... Ivana is amazing!!!! You really would be putting your day in very very safe hands. If you want more info drop me a msg! Lisa :)

reviews: 12
6. Re: Dubrovnik Design for Wedding Planner

OH OH i am gutted I didnt see your post before - I got married 18th June this yr and through Dubrovnik Design.... Ivana is amazing!!!! You really would be putting your day in very very safe hands. If you want more info drop me a msg! Lisa :)

Perth
reviews: 1
7. Re: Dubrovnik Design for Wedding Planner

Use Kiki (Kristina) from doyouwed.me. She organised our wedding on Lukrum in 3 months and did an amazing job, amazing does not do her justice!!!! She went above and beyond what was expected of her!!!

London, England...
8. Re: Dubrovnik Design for Wedding Planner

Yes, I'm using Kiki. And she is lovely. Thanks for your post.

UK
reviews: 3
9. Re: Dubrovnik Design for Wedding Planner

Lillisa, I'm emailing Ivana at the moment and would love to hear about your experience with her. I want to make the best informed decision!

London, England...
10. Re: Dubrovnik Design for Wedding Planner

Hi,

We've planned our wedding with Kristina who runs DoYouWed.Me. She's fabulous! I would recommend her! Our wedding is in about 5 weeks - very exciting.

Regards.

Reply to: Dubrovnik Design for Wedding Planner
Get notified by e-mail when a reply is posted