We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.
We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

Korcula v Cavtat vOrebic

Which Dubrovnik hotels are on sale?
mm/dd/yyyy mm/dd/yyyy
See hotels
Durham
Korcula v Cavtat vOrebic

Hello

This is our third trip to Croatia this year and are thinking of Korcula but are also interested in Cavtat and Orebic. Any ideas and sound advice on these destinations. We are flying into Dubrovnik. Also, anyone been to this area in May for weather conditions? Thanks

Ely, Minnesota
Destination Expert
for Dubrovnik
reviews: 50
1. Re: Korcula v Cavtat vOrebic

I guess I would have to ask a couple of questions to you. What are your interests? Have you been to Dubrovnik already? Also I would pick Korcula over Orebic, even though they are right next to each other. I guess I like the feeling of being out of the islands, but if you stay in Orebic it won't be a problem to get over to Korcula whenever you want.

2. Re: Korcula v Cavtat vOrebic

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

This topic has been closed to new posts due to inactivity. We hope you'll join the conversation by posting to an open topic or starting a new one.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

We remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason.

Removed on: 1:15 am, January 22, 2014