We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.
We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

Day trip to Međugorje and Mostar?

Which Dubrovnik hotels are on sale?
mm/dd/yyyy mm/dd/yyyy
See hotels
Louisville, Kentucky
reviews: 4
Day trip to Međugorje and Mostar?

We will be staying in Dubrovnik for a few days in later September and going to Medugorje is a must for us. I was hoping to be able to stop and visit Mostar as well. Is this possible or will this be too much for one day? Does anyone know of any tours we could take? We would consider a private tour as well. Thanks in advance!

Winnipeg, Canada
reviews: 11
1. Re: Day trip to Međugorje and Mostar?

It can be done in one day but it will be a long day.

We used this company for a private tour and were very pleased with them for our trip. Because it's a private trip, They can customize to your requirements. Andro, the manager/owner was great to deal with when we were planning our trip. We used them for 3 trips in total.

if you search TA for other reviews for them, you'll see they get postive reviews.

Note that the price is for the vehicle, I believe up to 3 passengers, NOT per person.

www.cheapdubrovniktours.com/mostar.html

Edited: 1:13 pm, January 18, 2013
Louisville, Kentucky
reviews: 4
2. Re: Day trip to Međugorje and Mostar?

Thank you DebinthePeg! I will look into using them.

3. Re: Day trip to Međugorje and Mostar?

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

This topic has been closed to new posts due to inactivity. We hope you'll join the conversation by posting to an open topic or starting a new one.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

We remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason.

Removed on: 12:15 am, January 20, 2014