We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.
We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

Good bars in Dubrovnik???

Which Dubrovnik hotels are on sale?
mm/dd/yyyy mm/dd/yyyy
See hotels
Hertfordshire UK
reviews: 51
Good bars in Dubrovnik???

My husband and i are looking at Dubrovnik this july 2013, we dont like a vibrant nightlife, but we do like a good bar or pub, is this place ideal for us we wonder, we like to eat at good restaurants too any recommendations?

What is the temperature during the summer?

Any answers would be useful.....

Dubrovnik, Croatia
1. Re: Good bars in Dubrovnik???

You have really lot of bars inside old city walls so I am shure you will find something that suits you.

What kind of food and restaurants and food do you prefer?

Dubrovnik, Croatia
2. Re: Good bars in Dubrovnik???

Temperatures during summer are: HOT, HOT, HOT + CROWDED ;)

Hertfordshire UK
reviews: 51
3. Re: Good bars in Dubrovnik???

Thank you, we like most foods, we are willing to try local cuisine as well as anything else really. Affordable but good quality would be ideal for us...

Dubrovnik, Croatia
4. Re: Good bars in Dubrovnik???

In the old town i would recommend you restaurant Proto for good fish, Pizzera Oliva and Oliva Gourmet for great pizza or modern cousine and if you are fun of meat then go to Taj Mahal.

Outside city walls if you want something good and cheap best burger and kebab is at fast food Cezar.

Doncaster, United...
reviews: 3
5. Re: Good bars in Dubrovnik???

Antun,as you live in Dubrovnik would mid June be hot weather in your experience?

St. Ives, United...
reviews: 2
6. Re: Good bars in Dubrovnik???

If you haven't booked yet, try looking at Cavtat. So much cheaper than Dubrovnik but near enough to go in every day either by bus or water taxi.

Doncaster, United...
7. Re: Good bars in Dubrovnik???

Bonno,can you get water taxi from Lapad or do you have to go into the city?

Ely, Minnesota
Destination Expert
for Dubrovnik
reviews: 40
8. Re: Good bars in Dubrovnik???

No water taxis from Lapad as far as I know but you can get on the bus into the Old Town.

Doncaster, United...
9. Re: Good bars in Dubrovnik???

Thanks Barry.

10. Re: Good bars in Dubrovnik???

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

This topic has been closed to new posts due to inactivity. We hope you'll join the conversation by posting to an open topic or starting a new one.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

We remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason.

Removed on: 12:17 am, January 23, 2014