We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.
We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

Neptun Hotel

Which Dubrovnik hotels are on sale?
mm/dd/yyyy mm/dd/yyyy
See hotels
Portsmouth, United...
reviews: 1
Neptun Hotel

I am about to book Hotel Neptun for a holiday with my mum in may.and would be interested to hear peoples opinions of the hotel and surrounding area.... one more question, does the hotel have air conditioning as i can t find reference to it on the informatiion i have,, thanks in advance xx.

Brighton, England
Destination Expert
for Trogir, Ciovo Island
reviews: 38
1. Re: Neptun Hotel

According to www.booking.com all their rooms are have aircon. I have stayed at the sister hotel the Ariston and the rooms their certainly did.

Portsmouth, United...
reviews: 1
2. Re: Neptun Hotel

thankyou jude,

did you like the ariston?

London
reviews: 2
3. Re: Neptun Hotel

Sorry to gatecrash your thread.

Also interested in this hotel but would like to know if it will be suitable for a 1 year old.

Need a hotel with good pool area for him to run around and also not too many steps as he will be in the buggy alot of the time.

Brighton, England
Destination Expert
for Trogir, Ciovo Island
reviews: 38
4. Re: Neptun Hotel

I really enjoyed the Ariston and we had a great room. Don't expect a kettle although you can ask for one (we saw someone get one). There was a great waiter whose favourite TV programme was 'Only Fools & Horses' - totally random!

But it did have quite a lot of steps - I remember going down some to the restaurant building. However, I think that there were ramps as alternatives.

Edited: 10:23 am, January 11, 2013
Murter, Croatia
5. Re: Neptun Hotel

Me and my wife go to Dubrovnik usually in March. They have good prices in that time. Hotel is very good.

6. Re: Neptun Hotel

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

This topic has been closed to new posts due to inactivity. We hope you'll join the conversation by posting to an open topic or starting a new one.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

We remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason.

Removed on: 2:16 am, January 21, 2014