We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.
We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

ferries from Bari to Dubrovnik

Which Dubrovnik hotels are on sale?
mm/dd/yyyy mm/dd/yyyy
See hotels
Sydney, Australia
ferries from Bari to Dubrovnik

Does anyone know the schedules and prices for ferries from Bari to Dubrovnik for May 2013 ?

Brighton, England
Destination Expert
for Trogir
reviews: 32
1. Re: ferries from Bari to Dubrovnik

Jadrolinija doesn't release them this early. However, there is little change year on year. May tends to be 3 times a week: jadrolinija.hr/pdfs/…20ENG.pdf

Prices (in Croatian): jadrolinija.hr/pdfs/…202012.pdf

I don't know if anyone else does this route.

Sydney, Australia
2. Re: ferries from Bari to Dubrovnik

Thanks for the info. found a croatian translator which makes it easy

east coast
reviews: 12
3. Re: ferries from Bari to Dubrovnik

Travelling by ferry from dubrovnic to bari next year if I buy tickets on line is it an e ticket I can print out or do they have to be sent out to your address? Also do you go to the ferry terminal to get thru customs etc or elsewhere, sorry haven,t travelled thru this part of Europe before, thanks in advance.

Perth
reviews: 124
4. Re: ferries from Bari to Dubrovnik

Looking at doing same thing so will be interested to see the responses you get. We are looking at travelling in early October 2013.

regards

Bob

5. Re: ferries from Bari to Dubrovnik

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

This topic has been closed to new posts due to inactivity. We hope you'll join the conversation by posting to an open topic or starting a new one.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

We remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason.

Removed on: 3:19 am, December 16, 2013