We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.
We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

Dubrovnik to Lapad

Which Dubrovnik hotels are on sale?
mm/dd/yyyy mm/dd/yyyy
See hotels
wirral
reviews: 50
Dubrovnik to Lapad

I am flying to Dubrovnik Airport and staying in Lapad next year . I would like some tips on transport from Dubrovnik airport to Lapad for a party of 4.

Brighton, England
Destination Expert
for Trogir, Ciovo Island
reviews: 38
1. Re: Dubrovnik to Lapad

Lapad is a a peninsula. You could get the airport bus to Gruz (the main port) then another bus or a taxi, or you could get a taxi from the airport or you could arrange a transfer in advance.

Ely, Minnesota
Destination Expert
for Dubrovnik
reviews: 22
2. Re: Dubrovnik to Lapad

The easiest would be to get a taxi but this will be more expensive than jumping on the bus that meets the flight, which would be less expensive.

Newcastle, United...
reviews: 18
3. Re: Dubrovnik to Lapad

Hi

You can get the airport bus to the Pile Gate and then the number 6 goes to Lapad which is straight across the road form the Pile Gate.The bus is really good and cheap.

Which hotel are you staying at in Lapad.

Brisbane, Australia
reviews: 122
4. Re: Dubrovnik to Lapad

Hi

We used Cheap Dubrovnilk Tours

Here is my review

tripadvisor.com.au/…REVIEWS

wirral
reviews: 50
5. Re: Dubrovnik to Lapad

We are staying in an apt on paska baburice 10 minutes walk from uvala beach. More than happy to get a bus from the airport with 4 adults and 4 cases. Thanks for the advise.

Kamloops, Canada
reviews: 7
6. Re: Dubrovnik to Lapad

We stayed in Lapad and used the bus a lot, although didn't arrive by air. The beach area is lovely and a few hilltop restaurants have great views. Especially nice was the Hotel More with the Cave Bar, which shouldn't be missed. We didn't stay there, but did have dinner and drinks and enjoyed the sunset.

Have fun!

Livingston, United...
reviews: 23
7. Re: Dubrovnik to Lapad

Hi all, just starting to look at Lapad as a holiday next summer, would you recommend it? Me, the wife, a 7th old and a 4 yr old, we don't like busy holidays but prefer medium sized seaside town with a couple of things for kids and some sort of a beach. This area looked very nice... Any feedback welcome. Joe, Glasgow

West Midlands
reviews: 56
8. Re: Dubrovnik to Lapad

We hired an apartment in lapad a few years ago and thoroughly enjoyed it. We are a 'mature' couple who prefer quiet places to stay. The beach is very good with some nice walks along the coast.

The best sunsets I've ever seen were from here.

9. Re: Dubrovnik to Lapad

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

This topic has been closed to new posts due to inactivity. We hope you'll join the conversation by posting to an open topic or starting a new one.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

We remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason.

Removed on: 3:15 am, January 07, 2014