We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.
We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

Dubrovnik Wedding

Which Dubrovnik hotels are on sale?
mm/dd/yyyy mm/dd/yyyy
See hotels
London, United...
reviews: 1
Dubrovnik Wedding

Hi all, I was wondering if anyone can help.

After looking for ideas for a small oversees wedding not too far from the UK I have become enchanted with the idea of Dubrovnik.

Neither myself or my fiance have been there, but everyone I know who has have fantastic things to say about it.

The problem is I am struggling to find many wedding packages in Croatia. If anyone has any recommendations or experiences I would be very grateful to hear about them. Also any other suggestions for locations not too far away and not too expensive are also welcome. We are looking at spring/summer2013.

Thanks.

Wexford, Ireland
reviews: 10
1. Re: Dubrovnik Wedding

Hi cupcake girl,

I just got married in Dubrovnik in September. I used Dubrovnik Event and I could recommend them enough. I heard about them from a guest that had been to one of their weddings and it sounded magical so I got in touch with that bride. My budget was small but they gave me plenty of options to pick from. Although I had been to Dubrovnik in 2004 I did not go to see the venues before. The ceremony was in a garden in the Grand Villa Argentina followed by reception in Hotel Lapad. The location for the ceremony was so beautiful I can't out it into words. The entrance down to the aisle make it just the right length to walk down to your song too. Ines must have gotten hundreds of emails from me and never once did I feel like I was wrecking her head. She was always so enthusiastic. Unfortunately due t bad weather the reception had to held indoors instead of in the garden as planned but the roommate we got was the perfect size for a wedding of 35 guests and had two balconies with a beautiful view. Ines also helped to arrange transfers from the airport for my guests, a birthday dinner with cake for my sister and flowers for me in our wedding day from my husband. If you have questions please just ask or contact them and they will send you anything you need :-)

Dublin, Ireland
reviews: 15
2. Re: Dubrovnik Wedding

Hi Cupcake Girl,

I can only agree with the previous post by AprilK78, my wife and I had our big day organised by Dubrovnik Event, Ines and Marin are fantastic, they seem to have the best contacts in Dubrovnik. We had our reception in Villa Ruza on Kolocep island after church ceremony in St. Ignatius' and it was spectacular. We had a party of approx. 40, of all ages, from a few months old to 80+. The weather was terrible the morning of our wedding also (a one off) but there was a contingency plan, but thankfully this was not required. Everything was arranged within our budget and any query promptly answered. Cannot speak highly enough of them.

Hope this helps...

Dublin, Ireland
reviews: 27
3. Re: Dubrovnik Wedding

Cupcakegirl....If you have not already decided heres another vote for Ines and Marin and Dubrovnik Event... My daughter is in the process of planning her wedding for next June. Church in the old town in Dubrovnik and reception in beautiful Cavtat. Ines and Marin have been so helpful with everything from the moment they decided to have her wedding there, they have completely taken the stress of planning and organizing everything away from the happy couple, leaving them both to enjoy the run up to their wedding.

Delighted to read the previous posts of how everything went so well for you both.

Roll on next June :)

kelly_annec
reviews: 3
4. Re: Dubrovnik Wedding

Ive had great help with mine and would recommend doyouwedme

5. Re: Dubrovnik Wedding

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

This topic has been closed to new posts due to inactivity. We hope you'll join the conversation by posting to an open topic or starting a new one.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

We remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason.

Removed on: 2:17 am, February 08, 2014