We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.
We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

small boat cruise options ex Dubrovnick

Which Dubrovnik hotels are on sale?
mm/dd/yyyy mm/dd/yyyy
See hotels
Perth, Australia
small boat cruise options ex Dubrovnick

We are planning on doing a small ship cruise 7/8 day cruise ex Dubrovnik in September 2012. And have narrowed it down to 3 possible boats.

MS Leonardo

MS Nikola

MS Adriatic Pearl (this is newish?)

We would really appreciate any feedback anyone can give on any of these boats. I have looked everywhere and can't seem to any info.

Lleida
reviews: 4
21. Re: small boat cruise options ex Dubrovnick

We're booked for the Adriatic Pearl on August 4th, full board... we hope there will be more reviews posted by then! Any advice will be appreciated.

We have 2 specific questions:

- What's the average age of passengers?

- Is there a gala dinner or similar, which would require packing a formal outfit?

Thanks a lot in advance!

Lleida
22. Re: small boat cruise options ex Dubrovnick

We're booked for the Adriatic Pearl on August 4th, full board... we hope there will be more reviews posted by then! Any advice will be appreciated.

We have 2 specific questions:

- What's the average age of passengers?

- Is there a gala dinner or similar, which would require packing a formal outfit?

Thanks a lot in advance!

Zagreb, Croatia
23. Re: small boat cruise options ex Dubrovnick

Hi Lleida,

I can see that nobody has yet answer your questions. I work in Adria travel agency (cruise operator) and I can provide you with information - since I have been on a Adriatic Pearl.

Avarage age of passenger is from 40 yrs - 60 yrs, and we have families as well.

There is captain dinner, but it is informal evening, so you can pack only light summer outfits. Of course you can always take a dress that will enlighten the evening.

Leics, England
reviews: 31
24. Re: small boat cruise options ex Dubrovnick

Hi,

As promised here is a brief review of the 'Nikola':

Food excellent

Fellow passengers aged from 14 to 60 something - British, Australian, South African and German. There were 17 of us and we got on great.

Itinerary fantastic and varied, with some memorable swimming stops.

Crew friendly and helpful, but the captain did not converse with us or 'join in'.

The captain was justifyably proud of his boat which he kept in immaculate condition.

Cabin was 'bijou' but had wardrobe and storage under the beds. Shower room was a wet room. Air conditioning most welcome.

Most of us were on half board and we enjoyed going out for a meal at the different ports of call - lunch was so big we didn't need much.

I would recommend the holiday to anyone!

canada
reviews: 13
25. Re: small boat cruise options ex Dubrovnick

go with the Adriatic Pearl. It is a brand new boat and the crew is great. No need to dress up at any time. We were on it June 9th week/2012

We liked it very much but the food had to improve. Others reviews have been posted on it.

Enjoy your trip

Pacific Latitiude...
reviews: 97
26. Re: small boat cruise options ex Dubrovnick

Here is the thread that reviews the Adriatic Pearl cruise:

tripadvisor.ca/…44019475

Rochester, NY
27. Re: small boat cruise options ex Dubrovnick

WE are looking at a cruise in October. How was your voyage? Thank you for a quick respond. Cathy

Atlanta, Ga.
reviews: 7
28. Re: small boat cruise options ex Dubrovnick

Has anyone tried the Princess Aloh?. It is an 18 room converted cargo ship, nothing to do with Princess cruise line.

Split, Croatia
29. Re: small boat cruise options ex Dubrovnick

Princess Aloha is a brand new boat, not converted cargo boat.

30. Re: small boat cruise options ex Dubrovnick

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

This topic has been closed to new posts due to inactivity. We hope you'll join the conversation by posting to an open topic or starting a new one.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

We remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason.

Removed on: 1:19 am, January 22, 2014
Get answers to your questions about Dubrovnik