We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.
We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

Weddings planners in Dubrovnik

Which Dubrovnik hotels are on sale?
mm/dd/yyyy mm/dd/yyyy
See hotels
London
Weddings planners in Dubrovnik

Hello,

After searching different locations - we have decided to get married in Dubrovnik in May 2011 and have been in contact with Kristina from DoYouWed,Me - she has seemed great, very helpful and responsive to all our queires. I just wanted to check if anyone has used them or been advised not to use them for any reason?

Thanks Debra x

47 replies to this topic
Western Ireland...
reviews: 107
1. Re: Weddings planners in Dubrovnik

Hi Debra

No idea if it's the same Kristina using a different company or a different Kristina altogether but here's a recent thread on a similar topic

tripadvisor.ie/ShowTopic-g295371-i1555-k3428…

congratulations on your forthcoming wedding & best wishes for the future

Edited: 5:55 pm, April 02, 2010
London
2. Re: Weddings planners in Dubrovnik

Thanks very much, have checked on the websites (profiles) and it is a different Kristina. We have found lots of information on the other wedding planners but not on DoYouWed,Me.

They seem really good and so responsive to all our many queries but we would love to hear from anyone that has used them before.

East Midlands
reviews: 1
3. Re: Weddings planners in Dubrovnik

I am getting married in Dubrovnik in June 2011, our wedding planner is called Ines from Dubrovnik Event. She has been great, very helpful with all our enquiries. We are going out to Dubrovnik in May 2010 to meet her and get everything booked!

All the best with your planning.

Lisa

4. Re: Weddings planners in Dubrovnik

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

TripAdvisor staff removed this post at the original author's request.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

We remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason.

Removed on: 4:49 pm, June 05, 2010

Adliswil
reviews: 13
5. Re: Weddings planners in Dubrovnik

Hi Debra

We just got married last Saturday in Dubrovnik and Kristina from DoYouWedMe was our Weddingplanner! I WARMLY recommend her. She makes the impossible possible. She helped us throughout the year of planning, reminded us on things we have forgotten, she listens to your wishes and gives good advice! She is also a very good and warm and friendly person. Her team is AWESOME! Honestly, without her our wedding day would not have turned so perfect! On our wedding party, she stayed until midnight making sure everything is alright! Plus, she does AMAZING flower decos and bouquets.

I would defenately go with her! We met a couple of weddingplanners in Dubrovnik but Kristina was the one who we felt was not after our money but after what our wishes were. Also, she showed us places the others didnt even know about!

Debra, it would be a crucial mistake not to take Kristina from Do you wed me! :-D

Good luck and let me know of your decision!

Take care

Basma

London
6. Re: Weddings planners in Dubrovnik

Thanks very much for your response, we have actually decided to go with Kristina and she has been fantastic! Our wedding is not until next June but she has already helped us get so much organised.

East Midlands
7. Re: Weddings planners in Dubrovnik

Glad you've made a decision. Which venue & date have you decided on?

We are getting married in Dubrovnik next June also! We were there last week organising it! It's a beautiful place.

Lisa x

Adliswil
reviews: 13
8. Re: Weddings planners in Dubrovnik

Hi Debra

Very good choice! You will see, you will be very happy with everything! We had our wedding in Hotel Excelsior and it was AMAZING! The people there were very nice and helpful and our guests loved the setting....they are still talking about it. It was indeed unforgettable! Do you know already where you want the reception to be?

Take care

Basma

London
9. Re: Weddings planners in Dubrovnik

Hi there,

We are having our wedding on 2 June 2011. We are having the ceremony at Villa Argentina and the reception at Excelsior Palm terrace.

My fiance and I went a couple of weeks ago to meet Kristina at doyouwedme and to look at all the venues, it was a great weekend and we love Dubrovnik.

Lisa, when in June is your wedding and where are you having the ceremony and reception?

Debra

Dubrovnik, Croatia
10. Re: Weddings planners in Dubrovnik

hi guys ... yes this Kristina has had great responses. i have never met her, but i helped an irish couple with there wedding last year by organizing wines etc etc , they also used her. they were extremely happy and definately also reccomend .

congrates on settling on Dubrovnik for your special day. it truly is a special place .

cheers

croatiamate

dubrovnik

Reply to: Weddings planners in Dubrovnik
Get notified by e-mail when a reply is posted