We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.
We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

Ferry from Bari in June

Which Dubrovnik hotels are on sale?
mm/dd/yyyy mm/dd/yyyy
See hotels
Los Angeles
reviews: 15
Ferry from Bari in June

So I'm taking the overnight Jadrolinja ferry from Bari to Dubrovnik on the night of June 6th.

If I get a berth in a two-person cabin will my stuff be safe or should I spend the extra $65 and get my own cabin?

Also, what kind of food/drink options are served obn board?

I can't seem to find much info about the ferry in terms of safety and amenities.

Any info would be appreciated

Thanks all! -j

Phoenix
1. Re: Ferry from Bari in June

I am taking the ferry from Bari a week prior and I decided to pay for single as I do not know who will be my roommate. Note the lower deck cabins are a bit less. the Ferry line JADROLINA has its own web site. May need to do some searching A friend told to also check out www.find-croatia.com for added info-have not yet checked this one out. If you get a cabin your breakfast is included. OH! Get to the dock in BARI at lest 2 hours before departure and I have been told to stay out of the "older" sections at night.

the travel dog

2. Re: Ferry from Bari in June

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

This topic has been closed to new posts due to inactivity. We hope you'll join the conversation by posting to an open topic or starting a new one.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

We remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason.

Removed on: 4:18 am, September 23, 2009