We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.
We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

Dubrovnik March 2005 Luxury Hotel

Which Dubrovnik hotels are on sale?
mm/dd/yyyy mm/dd/yyyy
See hotels
London, UK
reviews: 1
Dubrovnik March 2005 Luxury Hotel

Need some advice for a visit to Dubrovnik in Croatia, 4 of us are travelling their March/April 2005 and we have narrowed it down to 2 hotels.

The Excelsior

http://www.hotel-excelsior.hr/

The Palace

http://www.dubrovnikpalace.hr/english/ welcome.html

The Excelsior works our at 2,190 Euros for 6 nights, 4 adults in 2 separate sea view+balcony superior rooms.

The Palace is 1,860 Euros for f6 nights, 4 adults in a 2 bed roomed suite with living room sea view+balcony.

I just need some advice on hotel to chose, my partners mother wants to be in the Excelsior as it is near the old city, and I prefer the Palace as it seamed more of a destination hotel and the quality/space we get for our money. But anyone actually been there and can advise?

Hampshire, UK
1. Re: Dubrovnik March 2005 Luxury Hotel

Haven't been there yet: I'm doing my own research for a very similar requirement. However, I have found reviews of the hotels at www.holidays-uncovered.co.uk/frames.htm

Austin, Tx
2. Re: Dubrovnik March 2005 Luxury Hotel

We stayed at the Excelsior in July 2002. WONDERFUL hotel!! I was born in Croatia but have lived in the US since 1969, and my husband and son are American. All three of us loved the Excelsior. We had a great suite with a balcony overlooking the beach and the Old City. The City was an easy 5-10 minute walk. If the quality is still what it was, I don't think you will be disappointed. Enjoy your trip!

Irish in Belgium
reviews: 1
3. Re: Dubrovnik March 2005 Luxury Hotel

Hey there, I'm also in a similar predicament and tied between these two, any chance you could let me know when you come back which one you chose and how it was as I will be going in July.

Regards

4. Re: Dubrovnik March 2005 Luxury Hotel

I wish to go to Dubrovnik at Easter. But cannot make a decision to go for 4 days or 7 days. But not sure if 7 days are too long. Spaces are limited so I need to book asap.

Can anyone tell me if there is enough to do for 7 days if

you consider dubrovnik city and day excursions?