We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.
We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

One night in Split area ... where?

Which Split hotels are on sale?
mm/dd/yyyy mm/dd/yyyy
See hotels
Stockholm, Sweden
reviews: 64
One night in Split area ... where?

Will land at 6.30 PM and wont make it to the last ferry to Hvar...

so can you please suggest me a nice play by the coastline to stay for the night until I catch the ferry the next day? Maybe Split city center is the best option or are there any other suggestions out there? :)

Brighton, England
Destination Expert
for Trogir, Ciovo Island
reviews: 50
1. Re: One night in Split area ... where?

There is a 20.30 ferry to Stari Grad on Hvar which you might be able to catch. You will pay quite a lot for a single night in peak season. How many people is it for?

Stockholm, Sweden
reviews: 64
2. Re: One night in Split area ... where?

note sure I will be able to catch that ferry? Maybe if I go by taxi and then suddenly that extra night in Split area was not so expensive if you compare extras for taxi ;)

3. Re: One night in Split area ... where?

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

This post was determined to be inappropriate by the TripAdvisor community and has been removed.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

Our staff may also remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason. Thanks for being a part of the TripAdvisor travel community!

Removed on: 12:05 pm, July 21, 2013
Zagreb, Croatia
Destination Expert
for Croatia
reviews: 30
4. Re: One night in Split area ... where?

you'll catch the ferry even by shuttle bus, which takes almost the same time to the port as a taxi would, as it doesn't stop along the way. it takes some 20 to 30 minutes. you should be definitely able to get to the port by 20 o'clock at the latest (unless your plane is late...) the cabs are about 30-40 euro.

5. Re: One night in Split area ... where?

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

This topic has been closed to new posts due to inactivity. We hope you'll join the conversation by posting to an open topic or starting a new one.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

We remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason.

Removed on: 12:17 am, July 03, 2014