We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.
We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

Coach parking in Split / Croatia

Which Split hotels are on sale?
mm/dd/yyyy mm/dd/yyyy
See hotels
Bucharest, Romania
Coach parking in Split / Croatia

Hi there! I am a Romanian tour leader and I will accompany a group of tourists all over your beautiful country. The problem (for me and my coach drivers!) is that I ll be visiting several tourist attractions for the first time meaning I need some detailed information (if possible!) regarding COACH (BUS) parking and or hop on hop off places in some cities. One of them would be Split. I found all the tourist information I need but this... Thank you in advance. Andrei

Zagreb, Croatia
Destination Expert
for Croatia
reviews: 29
1. Re: Coach parking in Split / Croatia

please check directly with the Split tourist board at

visitsplit.com/en/1/city-of-split-croatian-t…

Split, Croatia
reviews: 35
2. Re: Coach parking in Split / Croatia

Most of the coaches come to the head of the Riva, the waterfront here, and park to drop off the tour leader and passengers. Then the continue up the harbor and park along the harbor until the tour ends, usually 2-3 hours. I've never seen a coach get hassled by police. But it;s surely good advice to write to the tourist board here to get "official info" Another idea would simply be to call the local police and ask about this.

3. Re: Coach parking in Split / Croatia

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

This topic has been closed to new posts due to inactivity. We hope you'll join the conversation by posting to an open topic or starting a new one.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

We remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason.

Removed on: 1:19 am, May 31, 2014