We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.
We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

Coastal Route 101/LIBURNIJA Ferry

Which Split hotels are on sale?
mm/dd/yyyy mm/dd/yyyy
See hotels
reviews: 3
Coastal Route 101/LIBURNIJA Ferry

Now that the schedule is out and we can take the coastal ferry from Split to Dubrovnik on Saturday September 14, 2013, I have a few questions:

1. Are there deck chairs to sit on where you can see the scenery or is it necessary to stand at the rails to enjoy the views.

2. Is there a safe place to store luggage if you do not rent a cabin?

3. Can you bring your own food/wine on board if you don't want to use their bar/restaurant?

Thanks so much!

Brighton, England
Destination Expert
for Trogir, Ciovo Island
reviews: 38
1. Re: Coastal Route 101/LIBURNIJA Ferry

You can bring pretty much what you want on board. There are plastic seats on deck which are attached to the floor. People just tend to keep luggage by them and not all wander off at the same time.

Ely, Minnesota
Destination Expert
for Dubrovnik
reviews: 41
2. Re: Coastal Route 101/LIBURNIJA Ferry

Yes plenty of places to sit down and enjoy the views or soak up the sun. As stated already people usually sit by their luggage...I guess I wouldn't feel too comfortable just leaving it sit there while I went to the cafe or bathroom. Not sure of any stored luggage facilities on the ferry though.

3. Re: Coastal Route 101/LIBURNIJA Ferry

Thanks everyone! I think I will email them to find out about checked luggage.

reviews: 145
4. Re: Coastal Route 101/LIBURNIJA Ferry

can you tell me where to find this...thought it was not out until May?

5. Re: Coastal Route 101/LIBURNIJA Ferry

It is on their website.

Try this and then put in your departure and arrival and dates

www.jadrolinija.hr/default.aspx?dpid=1304

Hope this helps.

reviews: 145
6. Re: Coastal Route 101/LIBURNIJA Ferry

Thank you so much. Looks like last year and that is how I planned the trip so we are good. Everyone here kept saying not until May do they come out? Perfect.

7. Re: Coastal Route 101/LIBURNIJA Ferry

You are welcome. I did the same thing - plan this September's trip based on last years schedule and it all worked out. Enjoy your trip!!

reviews: 43
8. Re: Coastal Route 101/LIBURNIJA Ferry

Hello,

I have checked the ferry schedule for September 2013 and my reading is that the ferry runs from Split to Korcula on Friday and Monday only but my hotels in Split and Dubrovnik tell me it runs on Tuesday. Which is correct? Could someone please confirm which days it really runs? I entered a 10 day period of time and only came up with those days.

Thanks so much!

9. Re: Coastal Route 101/LIBURNIJA Ferry

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

This post has been removed at the author's request. The author may repost if desired.

Posts on the TripAdvisor forums may be edited for a short period of time. Once the edit period has expired, authors may update their posts by removing and reposting them.

To read more about editing your posts, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/help/how_to_edit_your_posts

Removed on: 8:43 am, May 17, 2013
Brighton, England
Destination Expert
for Trogir, Ciovo Island
reviews: 38
10. Re: Coastal Route 101/LIBURNIJA Ferry

Split to Korcula is Tuesday and Saturday - it leaves Rijeka on Monday and Friday night arriving in Split @ 7.00am then leaves @ 7.30am to go to Stari Grad then Korcula etc. jadrolinija.hr/pdfs/COASTAL%20LINE%202013.pdf

If you are only going to Korcula there are daily boats anyway - a cat and a ferry to Vela Luka on the other side of Korcula. www.jadrolinija.hr/pdfs/9604.2013.ljeto.e.pdf and www.jadrolinija.hr/pdfs/604.2013.ljeto.e.pdf

Krilo also run a cat direct to Korcula Town daily: http://www.krilo.hr/en/sailing_schedule.html