We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.
We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

Split airport transfer late at night

Which Split hotels are on sale?
mm/dd/yyyy mm/dd/yyyy
See hotels
Mooloolaba...
reviews: 1
Split airport transfer late at night

I will be arriving into Split on a Croatian airlines flight at 22:35 on a Friday night in June.

I thought i would be able to take the airport bus but looking at the timetable it seems that the last one leaves the airport at 21:10, so I will be too late for this.

Does the airport bus run later in the high season?

What other options do I have to get into Split old town. I'm on a budget so really don't want to get a taxi.

Durham
reviews: 7
1. Re: Split airport transfer late at night

I would be surprised if there were not an airport bus waiting. If there isn't you can walk down to the main road and get bus 37 to Split. The bus stop for Split is on the opposite side to the road to the airport.

Edited: 5:13 am, May 25, 2012
2. Re: Split airport transfer late at night

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

This post was determined to be inappropriate by the TripAdvisor community and has been removed.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

Our staff may also remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason. Thanks for being a part of the TripAdvisor travel community!

Removed on: 11:05 am, June 03, 2012
3. Re: Split airport transfer late at night

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

This topic has been closed to new posts due to inactivity. We hope you'll join the conversation by posting to an open topic or starting a new one.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

We remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason.

Removed on: 4:16 am, June 21, 2013