We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.
We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

Gulet cruise from SPLIT on the ANDI from Dalmatian Coast

Which Split hotels are on sale?
mm/dd/yyyy mm/dd/yyyy
See hotels
new jersey, usa
reviews: 34
Gulet cruise from SPLIT on the ANDI from Dalmatian Coast

Hi everyone on the Split Forum

We are booking a 7 days cruise on a Gulet "ANDI" from Split on June 16. Anyone knows about that boat and the Dalmatian Coast Cruise company? Any feedback would be great, their website looks and sounds great, but nothing beats personal testimony.

Kindly let us know,

with anticipation....

New Orleans...
1. Re: Gulet cruise from SPLIT on the ANDI from Dalmatian Coast

Did you ever travel with this company? We are considering it and wanted to see how people enjoyed it. thanks so much.

new jersey, usa
2. Re: Gulet cruise from SPLIT on the ANDI from Dalmatian Coast

no, it's our first time too and I am fishing for informations!!!!

Split, Croatia
reviews: 36
3. Re: Gulet cruise from SPLIT on the ANDI from Dalmatian Coast

The major operator here is Katarina Line. Lion Queen is also a big player--both operate dozens of gulets from basic to luxury. Travel Europe is doing the Krilo Pride, a fabulous boat, and then there are individual boats--have not heard of this firm and asked some friends and they dont know it either...so best bet is to write to them and ask for references from former passengers. If they wont give you "tesitmonials" from these people, why not?

new jersey, usa
4. Re: Gulet cruise from SPLIT on the ANDI from Dalmatian Coast

Oh ! their web site is full of former traveller's reviews, but most of the time I like other reviews from outside the box, just for balance objectivity, it makes me a better informed voyageur.

but thank you for your input

Nicole

new jersey, usa
5. Re: Gulet cruise from SPLIT on the ANDI from Dalmatian Coast

here is their web site :

dalmatiancoast.com/croatia/gulet-charters-cr…

Split, Croatia
6. Re: Gulet cruise from SPLIT on the ANDI from Dalmatian Coast

This is a typical site where owners of gulets can showcase their boats. Very much like other sites. With the increasing availability of boats, many owners are affiliating with agencies who sell space instead of having to sell the boat themselves. So firms like this, Katarina Line, Lion Queen, etc. all have rosters of various types of boats that they represent. Some of these boats I know and others I do not, but if the firm can give you some recommendations and guarantee departure dates, seems reasonable. The itineraries are pretty much the same--the cost varies on the comfort level of the boat. Private rooms with full bathrooms or shared or just a toilet. Steel hulled and airconditioned? Many older wonderful wooden boats do not have AC and while under sail, great, but it can get warm, esp, if your cabin is below deck with only a small porthole. So lots of things to consider--but everyone loves these cruises which is why there are more and more each year.

new jersey, usa
7. Re: Gulet cruise from SPLIT on the ANDI from Dalmatian Coast

I thank you

Nicole

new jersey, usa
8. Re: Gulet cruise from SPLIT on the ANDI from Dalmatian Coast

I checked and we have our own en suite WC and shower :-)

Split, Croatia
9. Re: Gulet cruise from SPLIT on the ANDI from Dalmatian Coast

it sounds great and the boat looks wonderful.....pack lightly!

Campbell, California
reviews: 2
10. Re: Gulet cruise from SPLIT on the ANDI from Dalmatian Coast

Wondering if you enjoyed the boat? We are considering it for a trip in September? Thanks!