We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.
We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

Tour of Croatia

Which Split hotels are on sale?
mm/dd/yyyy mm/dd/yyyy
See hotels
The Villages...
reviews: 109
Tour of Croatia

Looking at a tour in May with Smartours to Croatia.

Has anybody taken this tour. What is the weather like in May.

Split, Croatia
reviews: 35
1. Re: Tour of Croatia

My sister and her husband took this tour and they are from Florida. I live in Split and they came to visit as part of their overall tour. If you want to write to me personally, I will send you her e mail....www.sightseeingcroatia.com...so she can share her experiences with you

Split
2. Re: Tour of Croatia

May is American month ...

sve organizirane ture su dvostruko skuplje od onoga što mozete sami organizirati...

Jelsa, Croatia
Destination Expert
for Hvar
reviews: 5
3. Re: Tour of Croatia

Sightseeing, posters are supposed to share the information here on the forum, so that the others can use them too. I am really curious why can't you tell your relative's experience here where everybody can read it.

Split, Croatia
4. Re: Tour of Croatia

Well I am not my sister, but I do live in Split. Sol if she wants to share her experiences, she needs to do this herself and if she does not want to that is her choice. Posts are personal experiences and knowledge. I know she had a great time here and is coming back to visit us again in July, but her experiences with SmartTour are hers. Since I have not taken a SmartTour, I can't really comment from personal experience.

reviews: 2
5. Re: Tour of Croatia

We are also looking at the Smartour trip to Croatia on April 26-May 11. We have posted a message on the forum trying to find out about Smartour's trip to the area.

philadelphia
6. Re: Tour of Croatia

yes i would be interested to hear what your sistef said about this tour i am thinking of taking in july

Edited: 10:39 pm, April 16, 2010
Split, Croatia
7. Re: Tour of Croatia

I will send you her e mail if you contact me personally since she does not want her private e mail to be public but has told me if she is contacted privately there is no problem. So please send a private message to me, thanks!

philadelphia
8. Re: Tour of Croatia

no problem my email address is walder123@comcast.net

Split, Croatia
9. Re: Tour of Croatia

ok, her name is Judy and I'll send your e mail along tonite!

philadelphia
10. Re: Tour of Croatia

well i have been to the smartour croatia and i have a lot to talk about if you are interested please feel free to post