We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.
We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

Budget Traveller

Which Split hotels are on sale?
mm/dd/yyyy mm/dd/yyyy
See hotels
London
Budget Traveller

Hey guys

I just got back from Croatia and i wish to go back there this summer. However, the prices to Split are rather exhorbitant. Could anyone suggest a way i could get to Split from London in under 70 pounds? Are there any nearby rural airports from which I could take a bus down? Thank you for you help mates. Appreciate it

Regards

Budget Traveller

London, United...
1. Re: Budget Traveller

If you can not find anything as cheap as you want to Split you could try Zadar on Ryanair, but you need to be aware that a large part of the ticket costs will be taxes and charges so there is not a lot left to play with.

Rijeka
reviews: 1
2. Re: Budget Traveller

RyanAir should fly to Zadar...at low promotional prices.Zadar to Split is which is roughly .Expect to pay for buses around 15quid in total.

bol
3. Re: Budget Traveller

you have also easyjet, skyeurope, germanwings, try www.croatia.hr - official site of croatian tourist borad there is a list of all airlines flyghing to croatia.

London
4. Re: Budget Traveller

Hi guys

Thank you for ya help. I booked one to Zadar already. Could I just check, could i board the bus to Split from the airport or do i need to get to the main bus station in town? Also i cant seem to book bus tickets online and i am arriving at Zadar late at night. So could i purchase the tix from the driver if the ticket office is closed or should i just aim to spend the night there and travel in the morning? thanx again mates

cheers

England
reviews: 88
5. Re: Budget Traveller

check out wizzair.com. They fly to Split (and a couple of other places in Croatia I think) from Luton. From my experience, the times are always quite rubbish, but they do have offers. You can get return flights from as little as £40 if you book at the right times. Just don't go telling everyone- I'll want a space on those flights myself!

England
reviews: 88
6. Re: Budget Traveller

check out wizzair.com. They fly to Split (and a couple of other places in Croatia I think) from Luton. From my experience, the times are always quite rubbish, but they do have offers. You can get return flights from as little as £40 if you book at the right times. Just don't go telling everyone- I'll want a space on those flights myself!

Rijeka
reviews: 1
7. Re: Budget Traveller

You will have to go to the main coach depo and you can buy a ticket as you board the bus.

You can spend the night (and day in Zadar) as it is nice place.But there are few overnight coaches

liburnija-zadar.hr/kolodvor/raspored_linija.…

8. Re: Budget Traveller

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

This topic has been closed to new posts due to inactivity. We hope you'll join the conversation by posting to an open topic or starting a new one.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

We remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason.

Removed on: 1:19 pm, September 06, 2009