We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.
We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

Travel from Skopje Airport to Skopje Bus station

Which Skopje hotels are on sale?
mm/dd/yyyy mm/dd/yyyy
See hotels
London, UK
reviews: 2
Travel from Skopje Airport to Skopje Bus station

Hello,

Can anyone confirm if there is a bus that runs from Skopje airport to Skopje Bus station please? I am getting very mixed feedback from various forums and guides etc. Any advice or help you can offer would be great.

Thanks

London, United...
1. Re: Travel from Skopje Airport to Skopje Bus station

Yes there is - You purchase a ticket at the Airport from the 'Vardar Ekspres' stand the buses are blue in colour and are just outside. One-way 150MKD (£2) and it takes you to the International Bus station with only a couple of stops inbetween which are hotels. I think journey is about 25-30 mins.

They also try to match the bus times with the plane landing times if there are delays etc which is good but still only about 30 mins difference from landing time to bus departure time so I wouldn't mess around at the airport too much. The schedule I found doesn't have alot of buses running but that might be a winter time-table (eg bus departure from airport 11.00, 13.00, 16.00 etc)

From the Skopje main bus station you can transfer to other cities within Macedonia. Eg Bitola/Ohrid.

If you look up Skopje airport site or that bus company name (unsure if links in here are allowed..) it has clear transport info in English or Macedonian.

London, UK
reviews: 2
2. Re: Travel from Skopje Airport to Skopje Bus station

Thanks Lisa, that's great. I will definitely look it up and see what I need to do.

Thanks again

3. Re: Travel from Skopje Airport to Skopje Bus station

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

This topic has been closed to new posts due to inactivity. We hope you'll join the conversation by posting to an open topic or starting a new one.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

We remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason.

Removed on: 1:19 am, May 31, 2014
Get answers to your questions about Skopje