We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.
We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

Dance club for celebrating birthday

Which Panama City hotels are on sale?
mm/dd/yyyy mm/dd/yyyy
See hotels
Milwaukee, Wisconsin
Dance club for celebrating birthday

We are arriving in Panama on my husband's birthday (a Saturday night) and are looking for a good place to celebrate. (Prefer a club with latin music). Original thought is Bling in Hard Rock. What kind of music do they usually play there? Does anyone know what it costs to reserve a table?

Thanks ahead of time!

4 replies to this topic
Medellin, Colombia
Destination Expert
for Panama City
reviews: 72
1. Re: Dance club for celebrating birthday

Check out

http://cascoviejo.com/platea-jazz-bar/

Great club for live salsa Friday nights, been a couple of years since i been there but lots of fun, small gets criwded so call about a table. saturday night live music alo, but other clubs in the neighborhood

Hard Rock Cafe - you can do that just about anywhere, try to get to Casco area and other local clubs and save Hard Rock when visiting Olrlando.

Madrid, Spain
reviews: 12
2. Re: Dance club for celebrating birthday

My impression is that the Hard Rock is for those who want to go to Panama without actually visiting Panama.

Milwaukee, Wisconsin
reviews: 4
3. Re: Dance club for celebrating birthday

There are all sorts of clubs playing different and mixed styles of music on the causeway in an area called Zona Viva and also on a street called Calle Uraguay.

Milwaukee, Wisconsin
4. Re: Dance club for celebrating birthday

Thanks for the input! Another potenial on the list is Libar - thoughts on that one? Is it easy enough to get a table?

Reply to: Dance club for celebrating birthday
Get notified by e-mail when a reply is posted