We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.
We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

Buses in Panama

Which Panama City hotels are on sale?
mm/dd/yyyy mm/dd/yyyy
See hotels
Ann Arbor, MI
reviews: 108
Buses in Panama

We are going on our first Panama trip later this year. Can someone tell me what the experience of riding buses throughout the country is like? Are the buses typically on time? Are they safe? How do you safeguard your language? Are buses air conditioned? Do tickets need to be purchased in advance? If so where?

Earlier this year we visited Costa Rica and ran into a problem with bus tickets. It turned out that the major routes sell out a day or two before and we could not get a bus ticket on the day we arrived. Is this the same for Panama? We are looking at traveling between PC, Bocas, Boquete, and David.

I’d appreciate any info.

Milwaukee, Wisconsin
reviews: 4
11. Re: Buses in Panama

Not sure if this helps but the bus station has luggage storage that closes at 7:30 pm

Ann Arbor, MI
reviews: 108
12. Re: Buses in Panama

Thanks geojack, I missed this. Your tip is very helpful. It will totally fix our luggage problem!

Thanks again.

13. Re: Buses in Panama

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

This topic has been closed to new posts due to inactivity. We hope you'll join the conversation by posting to an open topic or starting a new one.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

We remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason.

Removed on: 12:17 am, July 03, 2014
Get answers to your questions about Panama City