We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.
We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

Taxi to Albrook

Which Panama City hotels are on sale?
mm/dd/yyyy mm/dd/yyyy
See hotels
Charlotte, NC
reviews: 36
Taxi to Albrook

I have a 10 am Saturday flight to David from Albrook. I arrive in PC the day before. Is it necessary to stay at a hotel near Albrook in order to make the flight on time? If staying in Casco Viejo how long would it take to get to the Albrook and what is the cost? Thanks!

Atlanta, Georgia...
Destination Expert
for Colon, Isla Grande, Portobelo
reviews: 10
1. Re: Taxi to Albrook

No, you don't have to stay near Albrook to catch a flight at that time. I usually stay in a hotel downtown and still catch the 6:00am flight to Bocas.

From Casco Viejo, you shouldn't pay more than $5 for the ride to Albrook. Depending on traffic, it can take anywhere from 10 minutes to an hour to get to Albrook at that time of day.

Atlanta, Georgia...
Destination Expert
for Colon, Isla Grande, Portobelo
reviews: 10
2. Re: Taxi to Albrook

Definitely do not stay at the Albrook Inn. It is the worst place I have ever stayed in Panama.

3. Re: Taxi to Albrook

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

This topic has been closed to new posts due to inactivity. We hope you'll join the conversation by posting to an open topic or starting a new one.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

We remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason.

Removed on: 1:18 am, March 10, 2014