We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.
We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

Air Panama

Which Panama City hotels are on sale?
mm/dd/yyyy mm/dd/yyyy
See hotels
Fort Saskatchewan...
reviews: 132
Air Panama

We will be flying from Albrook to Bocas in a few weeks with Air Panama..Do we have to bring a print out of our e tickets to the airport, or what do u need for check in? Thanks..They have emailed me so much stuff i would hate to have to print it all off..

Olympia, Washington
reviews: 117
1. Re: Air Panama

Just check in. They don't care if you print out the tickets. They will want your passports and then to collect any fee if you are over the weight limit for luggage.

Fort Saskatchewan...
2. Re: Air Panama

Thanks! Are they sticky with overweight luggage?

Olympia, Washington
reviews: 117
3. Re: Air Panama

They are the only airline within the country and since there is no competion they do collect the fees. Now if you get in line and they are swamped because they have to get everyone on board I have been lucky enough to avoid having to pay for our overweight luggage. But I don't want to tell you to count on that because if it doesn't happen you might be pissed.

Most locals ship their luggage via Fletes Chavales. It's a transport company.

If you don't have that luxury and you have to use Air Panama pack light. They will collect the money if they can. And it's not the 50 pounds each that you will get with any airline coming into the country. I always mention the weight limits on luggage because its such a drastic weight limit reduction which is honestly not necessary since they are using Copa Airlines cast off planes so they can handle the weight, they just dont' want too.

Oh how everyone longs for the day that Air Panama has competition within Panama!

Fort Saskatchewan...
4. Re: Air Panama

Thanks then ill have to look at their weight restrictions 😀😀 in all my years of travel I have never been charged for over weight luggage so I guess I better prepare myself!!😀😀

5. Re: Air Panama

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

This topic has been closed to new posts due to inactivity. We hope you'll join the conversation by posting to an open topic or starting a new one.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

We remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason.

Removed on: 12:17 am, February 10, 2014