We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.
We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

airplane charter

Which Panama City hotels are on sale?
mm/dd/yyyy mm/dd/yyyy
See hotels
New York City, New...
airplane charter

We are staying on Contadora island and will take the ferry over, but on the return the ferry departure is too late to catch our flight back home that evening. And I've heard that Air Panama isn't very reliable. Has anyone chartered a flight, or know how or who to contact? Is it wildly expensive?

Panama City, Panama
reviews: 80
1. Re: airplane charter

I have sent yo a personal message on here with a friend who flies a small - six passenger place in and out of there several times a week.

Columbus, Ohio
2. Re: airplane charter

Any chance I could get this info as well?

We'd like to fly off the island earlier than the ferry too in order to move to our next destination in time....well be there in February.

Thx

Panama City, Panama
3. Re: airplane charter

Kimberly, check your PM's on here.

New York City, New...
reviews: 5
4. Re: airplane charter

I am also curious about a charter flight leaving Bocas Del Toro to PTY or the other local airport. I have a flight leaving PTY at 10:00 a.m. Although i will be staying in Bocas. The Air Panama flight gets in to PTY at 8:30am. I don't think it will be enough time. Please help

Madrid, Spain
reviews: 11
5. Re: airplane charter

I don't know about charter flights but suspect they all go into Albrook anyway.

I suspect you will be better coming to Panama City the previous evening - perhaps by car - and staying overnight.

Lexington, Kentucky
6. Re: airplane charter

Could you please PM me with the info as well?

Ancaster, On
reviews: 40
7. Re: airplane charter

Me too please,

Panama City, Panama
8. Re: airplane charter

PM'd today all.

Washington DC...
9. Re: airplane charter

hi, is there anyone that could send me the private charter information as well? Im flying down to Panama City in June and am trying to get from Panama City to Bocas for several days and then back. Does anyone have suggestions as Air Panama is coming up as no flights available? Thanks in advance for any help..

Panama City, Panama
10. Re: airplane charter

Comin' at ya....check your private messages. Take care and enjoy your trip !