We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.
We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

All Inclusive Beach Hotels

Which Panama City hotels are on sale?
mm/dd/yyyy mm/dd/yyyy
See hotels
Dawson Creek, Canada
reviews: 8
All Inclusive Beach Hotels

We are looking to travel to panama either late this year or early next year. We are looking for an all inclusive resort on the beach. Any suggestions.

Rick

Medellin, Colombia
Destination Expert
for Panama City
reviews: 65
1. Re: All Inclusive Beach Hotels

My suggestion - don't do it, the AI's in Panama are mostly located on the Pacific side about 2 hours form panama city, the only thing close is El Valle.

There are about 5-6 to choose from, the canadains flock to them becuase of the combo flight/hotel deals they can get, but the food at most is below average, the beach is average, the water is not clear, if you want a beach vacation with white sand, and clear water at an AI - probably better off in the Caribbean somewhere.

My suggestion - stay a few nights in PC ( close to many things) maybe 2 nights at an AI and possibly a coupe of night up in Boquete - would give you a good feel for the country and not stuck in one place.

If you prefer not to travel as much - cut out Boquete

Panama City, Panama
reviews: 80
2. Re: All Inclusive Beach Hotels

Of these, Decameron is the biggest; hope this helps:

tripadvisor.com/Hotels-g298431-Farallon_Cocl…

tripadvisor.com/Hotels-g780122-Santa_Clara_P…

London, Kentucky
3. Re: All Inclusive Beach Hotels

we wish to travel to panama city next year in july 2013. Would like to stay in panama city but all inclusive(flight/hotel,food/drinks). Which is the best deal i can get? pls suggest.

Panama City, Panama
reviews: 80
4. Re: All Inclusive Beach Hotels

As far as I know, there are no All inclusive hotels/resorts in Panama City.

Madrid, Spain
reviews: 11
5. Re: All Inclusive Beach Hotels

There are all-inclusives in the beaches out to the west of the city, or in the rainforest north - but I don't know of anything in the city.

6. Re: All Inclusive Beach Hotels

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

This topic has been closed to new posts due to inactivity. We hope you'll join the conversation by posting to an open topic or starting a new one.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

We remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason.

Removed on: 7:19 pm, December 15, 2013