We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.
We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

Panama City

Which Panama City hotels are on sale?
mm/dd/yyyy mm/dd/yyyy
See hotels
NYC
reviews: 3
Panama City

I will be spending 1 night in Panama City. Will need a safe, clean hotel on the way to the Tocumen airport so will I have no problem-- have a 7:30am flight. I will be driving there from Gamboa Rainforest Resort. Also, is it easy to get to the Avalon from the airport? Should I rent a car at 9:00pm (in the dark) and drive there---or would I be better off getting a taxi (the driving instructions seem fairly simply--I just don't know about driving in the dark--I will be a woman alone) Any suggestions would be appreciated. Thank you again for all your help.

Panama City, Panama
Destination Expert
for Panama
1. Re: Panama City

Airport to Avalon is not the easiest to find at night - I would recommend taking a taxi - safer as the Avalon is a bit out of the city and the last bit is on a dark highway.

All city hotels are within 20 minutes of the airport especially at the time you need to go to the airport - just find one in your price range.

Cheers,

Andrew

2. Re: Panama City

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

This topic has been closed to new posts due to inactivity. We hope you'll join the conversation by posting to an open topic or starting a new one.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

We remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason.

Removed on: 7:18 am, September 22, 2009